Islandcool

Maury Povich show

will wake up earlyto watch it... it isn't about how you might be the fater of a baby, but the babyhas two heads so you wnt custody of one of the heads is it?

Hey Ed!

Are you going to be able to tape it and perhaps get it digitized for all to see? I don't have TiVo and will be at work, but I really wanna see!! B|

Jen

Sorry.. I don't even own a tv. [:/]

Some friends are taping it for me and bringing it to the DZ on Friday. I'll be on the road working and won't get to watch it till then. Hope it don't look like a dork. :D

:)

....It seems whenEVER I channel surf into that show lately
the main comment to be heard seems to be...

..... " I told you you were My Baby(s) Daddy!!! I TOLD YOU ..... I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!! " hahahaha....

..... just curious ... can you tell us WHY you are on the show ?????

So I'm on it on Tuesday... Y*A*W*N lol

Watch it if you can. :)

Woohoo Ed!!! How wonderful! I currently don't watch television at all, but I am going to have to make a point of watching the show that you are on this Tuesday. :)
Btw, are you going to be jumping this weekend? I'm going to participate in the Gravity Games on Saturday, then driving to San Diego on Saturday night to celebrate Frenchy and LaDonna's b-days with the same gang that was together on Darcy's b-day weekend. I'm jumping in San Diego on Sunday. You and Darcy should definitely join us! :)

:)

....It seems whenEVER I channel surf into that show lately
the main comment to be heard seems to be...

..... " I told you you were My Baby(s) Daddy!!! I TOLD YOU ..... I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!! " hahahaha....

..... just curious ... can you tell us WHY you are on the show ?????

:D:D I know... I was pretty hesitent to go on the show but we hammered it out before I made the decision. They still changed it up on me a little but it was all good in the end... I think. lol Who knows what happens in post-production. Click on inside Maury and go to daily clips. I'm on tuesday.

http://www.mauryshow.com/

Btw, are you going to be jumping this weekend? I'm going to participate in the Gravity Games on Saturday, then driving to San Diego on Saturday night to celebrate Frenchy and LaDonna's b-days with the same gang that was together on Darcy's b-day weekend. I'm jumping in San Diego on Sunday. You and Darcy should definitely join us! :)

I'm doing the Gravity Games too. We have guests coming in so we can make San Diego on Sat night or I'd be all over it. I think the Maury show is on KTLA at 9am in Socal. I never watch the show so I'm not sure. :D

I'll see you on sat.

So I'm on it on Tuesday... Y*A*W*N lol

Watch it if you can. :)

One of my guilty pleasures. I love the paternity test shows. I particularly like the woman who tested 11 guys so sar and still hasn't found the father of her kid. I mean, I have an active social life, but how many people do you have to fuck in a three week period before you just can't remember which one might have been the winner in the moron lottery ?

Yeah, Eds a skinny hotty now but used to be a big one. . .course I was big once too but I'm not on the show. . .

Here in the desert its on UPN. . .if you go the the website for the show, you can put your zip in and find out what channel and time it is on in your area. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Wait Ed, I just read that you are watching this at the DZ on Friday? Are you staying at the bunkhouse? Who's jumping on Friday?

We have those tandems coming in from out of town. Darce is going to help pick them up from the airport. I'll be setting up stuff down there. I'll probably get a few jumps in but the setting up thing has to take priority. Darce will kick my ass if it's not done. lol

Rosa, thats right, I will TOTALLY kick his ass if he flakes on his duties. . .we got 30 people (mostly former fat chicks) coming into town to celebrate. . .some of them are jumping tandems. . .well, doing tandem jumps. . .well you get it. . .
FGF #6
Darcy