georgyporgy

Who is going to Burning Man 2005?

BM 2005 is coming up! If you’re going, what r u planning for costumes, are you planning on joining Burning Sky or another theme park? Where are you coming from? What are some of your previous experiences at BM?

This will be my first time to BM and can’t wait. I’ll be coming from Twin Falls, Idaho

the ground IS the limit

i got my ticket too! will be my first year as well! i'm definately looking forward to meeting everyone and helping out. i plan on staying with the burning sky camp as well. im coming from ohio... but i dont know who i'll end up going with or from where.
depending on my job situation at the time, i plan on being there. but im not sure my future employer (come june... after i graduate) will appreciate me taking off 2 full weeks in august for rantoul and BM. all i can do i hope for the best!
see ya there... maybeB|
i know of a few others that are staying with burning sky camp. it should be a good time!

i'm there!

1st time as well; supposed to go w/a buddy of mine; he's flying his 182 down; only thing is i want to go the convention as well for a few days at least and BM...have to cut both a bit short to fit it all...he's headed to BM< for the full 10days.

and of course a FEW days of recuperation!!

in AL now, but will moving to FL in may...so i'm thinking i'll be flying commercial out of there.

more than liekly staying with the burningsky crew as well...

costumes thus far:
1) black and red feathered wings, boostiea(sp?) -- from the naughty cupid boOgie..i'm some changes, adding a bit...a LOT more flare to them.

2) some body paint (for poke-a-dots):P

all i got now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

what are the dates for MB 2005? Went a few years ago back in my younger days... or I think i was there.. its all a blur

I have been wanting to do Burning Man since it's inception, but it has always been during the same timeframe as WFFC (where I work as a vendor generally). If you are ever at Eloy for the holiday boogie, make sure you ask Bryan Burke to give his Burning Man seminar; it's fantastic.

Eh, "Burning Man" has become too commercial. I want to go to something a little more underground, un-hyped & less overrun by yuppies.

Therefore I am going to "Freezing Guy", which is "somewhere in Antarctica" during the same time frame. I hear some of the igloo raves get totally out of hand. :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Eh, "Burning Man" has become too commercial. I want to go to something a little more underground, un-hyped & less overrun by yuppies.

Therefore I am going to "Freezing Guy", which is "somewhere in Antarctica" during the same time frame. I hear some of the igloo raves get totally out of hand. :S

It's all fun & games until somone turns the techno music up too loud, the vibrations cause the Ross ice shelf to break off, it'll drift about 60 miles down and then the earth's rotation will be thrown off, the magnetic poles will flip, and we'll all be dead.

But, hey, if the music is some really good Van Buuren, Tiesto or Oakenfold, it could be worth it.B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Words of advice for those of you have haven't been remember don't take anything you like and want to keep, the dust and dirt gets into everything, don't drive your own cars, and don't try and find it at night. If some of you ask nice I will rent out the garden hose for you to hose off on your way back throu- town :P. No seriously have fun and and be safe out there. Take lots of goodies and water(lots of water), start working on your themes and did I mention to take water with you?

B|:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly