chaoskitty

fajitas v. tacos

So you eat 2 tacos... and ya feel just fine.
You eat 2 fajitas and youre STUFFED! Or at least I am!
Theres really no *major* difference in the ingredients.. there might be a little more meat in fajitas.. but not so much that you should feel stuffed.

I'm stuffed. But they were good.
B|

edited to say I'm not drunk.. just completely exhausted and maybe a little random.. ;)

Tacos just seem to be lighter, by only having one layer of beef or whatever meat there is, and the rest are light vegetables and a sprinkling of cheese. Fajitas just seem to have more heavy stuff in them. But they're both just as good as the other. ;) Just stay the hell away from the planes for at least 18 hours after consuming any taco products... :P:ph34r::D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You're right-maybe because tacos have corn tortillas and fajitas have flour?

I'd buy that theory except I never get crispy tacos, just soft tacos w/ flour tortilla.

This may just be one of those unanswered questions..

Could it be the guacamole?? :ph34r:

Billy dont eat the guacamole if youre on my load! :ph34r:

Cause you ate 2 tacos right before them :P

Actually you think they are the same size, but they really aren't. The fajita is more like a gordita, hold that side by side with a taco. A lot more bulk, plus the flour versus corn. BUT...that being said, if you are eating really good tacos, two and Im a stuffed.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

I like to eat the Home made Tacos. The real deal. I can make them like the Banditos..;)B|

So dont leave any extra laying around..they might get eaten
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Have you gone and lost all your Texas taco wisdom...:o

Your fajitas have more meat "in" them..?? I no comprende'........

I just had dos fajita tacos yesterday for lunch.... I also put some "wack-a-moly", some pico, and a lil sour cream in there...yum...yum....;)

So, in summary. Fajitas are the meat. Flour or corn are the types of tortillas. End of Tex/Mex 101

I just had dos fajita tacos yesterday for lunch.... I also put some "wack-a-moly", some pico, and a lil sour cream in there...yum...yum....;)

So, in summary. Fajitas are the meat. Flour or corn are the types of tortillas. End of Tex/Mex 101

picky picky... you order fajitas and they come with all the stuff and you assemble them. Tacos come pre-assembled.
I've spent the last few weeks in El Paso and San Antonio.. too much fajita temptation!!
B|

picky picky... you order fajitas and they come with all the stuff and you assemble them. Tacos come pre-assembled.
I've spent the last few weeks in El Paso and San Antonio.. too much fajita temptation!!
B|

San Antonio: Jacala's... I don't think I've ever ordered anything there that wasn't good...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

San Antonio: Jacala's... I don't think I've ever ordered anything there that wasn't good...

Where is Jacala's? I ate at Mi Tierra in Market Square last weekend. During Fiesta.. it was fun!

Come around 410 to 10E... take the West Ave exit and turn right...it's about 3/4 mile up on the left side. If you hit Hildebrand, you've passed it.

Clicky
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Did you ever notice that if you pronounce fajita like "Faj-eye-ta", that it sounds like you're saying "vagina" with a cold?

That's funnier than taco. :D

Isn't the correct pronunciation something like "fa-hee-ta"?

Of course, I don't want to be saying "I want two vaginas" in a crowded Mexican restaurant... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Did you ever notice that if you pronounce fajita like "Faj-eye-ta", that it sounds like you're saying "vagina" with a cold?

That's funnier than taco. :D

Isn't the correct pronunciation something like "fa-hee-ta"?

Of course, I don't want to be saying "I want two vaginas" in a crowded Mexican restaurant... :D

Yessir... fah-HEE-tah....
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706