Skyliving_Dave

Usernames: Wherefore art thou Romeo (or Juliet)?

So then, people have all kinds of crazy usernames - I want to know the origin of the interesting ones! If your username is just your name then I guess we can live without the explanation, unless you don't want to feel left out ;) If yours has a story behind it then great, or if it just reminds you of something then say so. I'm pretty new to DZ.com so this will help me (and others) get to know people better...

To get the ball rolling, I have a jacket with skydiving.co.uk across the back. One day my bag strap was covering the 'd' so it just said sky iving.co.uk. My friend knows full well that I jump but she then asked in all seriousness 'Dave, what's skyliving?' Cue huge amounts of laughter and lots of blonde jokes. Now a lot of my whuffo friends call me skyliving dave.

Who's next?

PS: If you're a greenie and this is a repost then please delete it. Couldn't find it when searching though...

--------------------------------------------------

'Everybody needs a mate called Dave'

Mine was on here a long, LONG time ago...

perhaps a greenie could help a brother out.

I looked in the Pub (where it was originally) and couldn't find it.

Basically - my story involves my 17th jump, a HUGE ass floaty canopy, and the roof of an appliance factory!:o:S:S:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic