redramdriver

The forcast for tonight and tomorrow sucks...

Tonight: Rain and snow early this evening, then snow late this evening and overnight. Little or no snow accumulation. Lows around 30. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
Sunday: Snow. Snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds 15 to 25 mph and gusty.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

East Troy, WI (Sky Knights) Sunday April 24th, 2005 weather forecast - Cloudy and windy with a high of 50F. Winds are supposed to be between 25-35mph.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

East Troy, WI (Sky Knights) Sunday April 24th, 2005 weather forecast - Cloudy and windy with a high of 50F. Winds are supposed to be between 25-35mph.

Only 50F?? We saw a high of 61 in Cullman, ALABAMA today!! One of my jumps was a CRW hop and pop from 14K... boy was that cold... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Trust me, I feel your pain. Drove about 1:40 to the drop zone and sat around shooting the shit with everyone for 6 hours because of a wind hold. A few of the experienced jumpers got a load up, and all I could do was watch :/ I would have camped there, but my friend was supposed to do a tandem, and I had to bring him back, so I'm going back tomorrow, the forecast looks MUCH better.
cavete terrae.

Reverse Cross-Country !!!

-Jeff.
http://www.iplummet.com

Common sense and common courtesy are NOT common.