GratefulDreamer

Prostitution ...can you help me out!!!

Now that the title has caught you this is what I really need help with...
So I am writing a 20 page term paper on the feminist view of prostitution and also how sex workers view themselves and their trade, but it is for an art class so I must have visual examples or literary examples or anything in pop culture, news etc...
My professor told me to solicit my friends and we are all friends here and I know you all have some good ones. So start naming off all the movies, books, etc that have prostitution in them...pretty pretty please.
:)
-Tammy, Pink Mafia Sister #190
Pink Mafia Tunnel Sister #20

Where the hell have you been Frenchy?

Did you miss me?:)
On the male fron:
My own private Idaho
Midnight Cowboy could apply as well.
Wonder what the feminist view of these would be.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Lilja 4-ever.

Captures the worst aspects of the sex trade (on this i was told by a person in the know). Intensely disturbing, you will _loathe_ the johns after viewing it.

I guarantee an 'A' if your paper focuses on this movie, which easily is the darkest movie I have ever witnessed and will not see again for any reason (if you're male, do not watch Lilja 4-ever with women, or you may become injured during the viewing or shortly thereafter - you've been warned).

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

Lilja 4-ever.

Captures the worst aspects of the sex trade (on this i was told by a person in the know). Intensely disturbing, you will _loathe_ the johns after viewing it.

I guarantee an 'A' if your paper focuses on this movie, which easily is the darkest movie I have ever witnessed and will not see again for any reason (if you're male, do not watch Lilja 4-ever with women, or you may become injured during the viewing or shortly thereafter - you've been warned).

Shit.

This thread belongs in Speaker's Corner.

Greenies, if you please.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Lilja 4-ever.

Shit.

This thread belongs in Speaker's Corner.

Greenies, if you please.

mh

Why exactly is that?

Greenie in training.

Now that the title has caught you this is what I really need help with...
So I am writing a 20 page term paper on the feminist view of prostitution and also how sex workers view themselves and their trade, but it is for an art class so I must have visual examples or literary examples or anything in pop culture, news etc...
My professor told me to solicit my friends and we are all friends here and I know you all have some good ones. So start naming off all the movies, books, etc that have prostitution in them...pretty pretty please.
:)

Let me help you out, I have $20 come over and earn it.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!