yardhippie

Oral...

I dont tell em their good if its not, but I will either try to find a sublte way to tell them, or say nothing at all. If it is good I will tell em its good.

But then again... I saw a comedian do a skit once about BJ, and his comment was: " even though its bad, isnt it still good!?"
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

At the risk of my guy card, I have to say you're right on all counts.

Honestly, I'm surprised at the women's answers. Every girl I've ever done the deed with asked for it at some point, and either enjoyed it immensely or is a very good faker/liar.

edit: they always asked for more, if that tells you anything. B|
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Well Well what do you know, men are just as bad as women. The difference is that women lie to get it to stop but men lie to set the stage for more later

I'm not sure which is worse! :ph34r: Either way, you just perpetuate bad habits!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I'm not sure which is worse! :ph34r: Either way, you just perpetuate bad habits!

I am innocent, I dont even believe in that sort of activity, yeah thats it thats my story, I just dont believe that sorta thing happens between two or three people in a loving caring relationship :)

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

between two or three people in a loving caring relationship

and sometimes four to eight..............:D:D:D

sheep dont count Clay! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ive seen you spank the sheep first hand. Not pretty, not pretty at all!
How is that little furry friend of yours?!
Im sure kreg dont want her back! :D:D:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

OMG! that would be fucking hilarious!!!

a frantic phone call from home...
"ummm Clay, is there something we need to talk about?"
Clay: "No mom why?"
Mom: "Just what are you REALLY doing in Iraq? Not working with animials I hope."

LOL!!:D:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

After all the crap I went through with my ex-wife she knows FAR too much about my sex life as it is. I REALLY don't need her thinking I have an inflatable sheep for anything but a good joke. :S:D It would be awful but I might also die of laughter if that happened. :D

You guys who admit it gain a guy card, BTW.

Another thing for you women - clay has it right. What works one night usually doesn't work the next. Things are always changing, and women are not often good at communicating this (even subtly).

Every now and then you gals CAN give a little suggestions. We guys don't mind hearing some feedback or instructions...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Messing around is like a sundae.

Okay, has anyone seen the terrible girl movie with Cameron Diaz called "The Sweetest Thing?" There's a really funny scene in it involving ice cream sundaes and oral sex.

In response to the thread, I'd rather give it than get it, but either way is fantastic. :)
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I just saw it last night...too funny that both zombies and this movie should be in threads the very day after seeing "Shaun of the Dead" and "The Sweetest Thing":S

I thought the scene with the piercing was a bit funnier though...

(and far too realistic for ME!!!!:o[:/])

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

(and far too realistic for ME!!!!

I laughed my ass off when i saw that, then thought holy shit what if that really did happen:o:D:D I haven't had any problems so far.;):D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

(and far too realistic for ME!!!!

I laughed my ass off when i saw that, then thought holy shit what if that really did happen:o:D:D I haven't had any problems so far.;):D

Ive wanted to see that movie... now its a must.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Maybe not every woman, but the vast majority I've been with and/or talked to about it, believe that they are absolutely incredible at giving head.

:D I think I know why. Guys, do you tell every girl who does stuff to you that she's incredible at it? :D That's just as bad as faking it!

LOL - That's what I suspect too. I mean, during such times, there's all this silence begging to be filled up with talk, what's the guy gonna say other than some variant of "Oh god, baby, that feels so awesome!" :D If he tells her "that felt pretty good I guess...nice effort", she's gonna be a lot less inclined to perform in the future. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Oral can be nice but if you do it until I cum, well heck, I'm done so you can leave!

Although oral for both/either party can be a fun little quickie here and there, I prefer a little to begin with and then getting right down to the nitty gritty sex.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

At the risk of my guy card, I have to say you're right on all counts.

I did forget one notable exception....getting road-head is SO much better than trying to spot all 50 state license plates and has the added benefit of some peace and quiet. :D

Honestly, I'm surprised at the women's answers. Every girl I've ever done the deed with asked for it at some point, and either enjoyed it immensely or is a very good faker/liar.

I dated one woman for awhile who never let me give it a shot because she thought the prospect was gross. That always struck me as odd, given her other "likes".

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Oral can be nice but if you do it until I cum, well heck, I'm done so you can leave!

You poor, poor thing... come visit me in Ontario... I'm in no way tootin' my own horn (hehee, you can do that) but I'll give you a quick definition of the word "multiple". lol.

Although oral for both/either party can be a fun little quickie here and there, I prefer a little to begin with and then getting right down to the nitty gritty sex.

hehee. I like to play 1-10 before sex. Where 1 is "meh" and 10 is a full-blown orgasm. I'll have you tell me when you get to say... 7, when you do I'll stop and ask if you're sure you're at 7... of course you won't be because I stopped... so I guess I have to start again... let me know when you get to 8... can I slow it up and keep you there a while? Let's see but don't you go into 9 without telling me. (usually you'll try to sneak by but I'll catch ya and make you start over if you do!)... 9?... nine and a half?.....

"what's that?... don't stop you bastard??!?? Well that's not very nice... my turn!"

:)

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Oh, absolutely. Road-head is orders of magnitude better than teh same BJ at home. Don't ask me why (if you do I'll assume you've never given it a try). B|
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*