BillyVance

Suzuki GSX-R1000 @ 174mph accident (VERY GRAPHIC!)

You guys are just jealous that we can ride circles around you, doing it on one wheel, while your girlfriends get all hot and bothered watching us and wishing that you owned a real bike for her to ride o

You say that, but we've got the skill to keep both wheels on the ground and the the vibrations from simply idiling gets them all hot and bothered.:D:D

Yeah, I know those Kawasaki Vulcans really pump out the vibrations:P

Vulcans

You saying Dave rides something hot with pointy ears???? I'm so telling Morgan!!! :P

Wendy W.
(former Harley, now Honda, rider)
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

First of you are plain wrong.

Dave first post in this thread said

The sport bike riders I have a lot of respect for ride very conservatively on public roads, then will push themselves and their bikes on track day at the track.

We clearly differentiated groups of sport bike riders. Something the cruiser comments never did.

I am not sure I even feel like responding to the real bike comment. My bike costs twice was a sport bike does, has 3 times the resale, and my gf actually like harleys not plastics. Furthermore, if I had the money, I would have a Buell parked beside my HD and VW.

As the point has been made, curiser dont ride wheelis in traffic cause they can't. Go back and reread my posts, I single out groups of sport bike riders very descriptively.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Yeah, I know those Kawasaki Vulcans really pump out the vibrations

hehe...they do after you do some engine work, some carb work and some mods on the exhaust...well, the vibration is an after effect of massaging some more HP out of that little v-twin.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Come people.. grow up..

Let this stupid thread die alright? the guy in the pictures screwed up.... Hope it's a wake up call for ALL THE IDIOT DRIVERS to watch out, and only do "stupid" stuff when the situation is apropriate...

I agree it's about time this thread went away. No need to have a pissing match...

Slotperfect? Anytime you want to step in... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BUWHAHA...the post author seekign gore reaction has had enough?:P

I am pretty pleased really, this have been civil, not moved to SC, and very mild compared to some there.

We have acknowledged that the cruiser steretype does exist, and I don't like them either. While also proving that sport bike riders think their sterotype does not exist and the media has treated them like poor misunderstand experts.

Miss anything?
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

I agree it's about time this thread went away. No need to have a pissing match...

Slotperfect? Anytime you want to step in... :|

Why does this thread have to go away? Sportbike riders and "the other type" of riders always engage in these types of conversations. Its all in fun. This shit will always be debated as long as the different types of bikes exist. Nothing wrong with that.

This shit will always be debated as long as the different types of bikes exist. Nothing wrong with that.

Naw, if you want to see a really serious debate get a couple of old school Indian guys together with a couple of hard-core HD riders...

Holy shit!B|

AND we still wave at each other....well some don't wave back, but mostly. If you are on two wheels I will wave at you.

Damn straight! If you're on two wheels, you're getting a wave, I don't care if you're riding a $100k custom or a 250cc in town bike.

So, if I buy a Vespa, would you wave at me?

No, there's limits...next thing you know, you'll go all "mod" on us. Wearing a suit and have a Vespa with a fuckload of mirrors on it.:D

Hahaha:D

This makes me want to go to a motorcycle forum I lurk and start a RW vs. FF debate.:D

Well, if I buy a Vespa, and a guy on a bike doesn't wave at me, I'll just flick him off.

If you do, make sure you flip off a stereotype rider from which ever group he/she fits in. That way the response will be funnier.:D

Alright, boys, I'm getting conflicting answers here. :D

Well, if I buy a Vespa, and a guy on a bike doesn't wave at me, I'll just flick him off. :D

Exactly what do you mean here? You'll flick him off with what? The finger or your nipples? :D>:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban