antifnsocial

what'cha think

Either way, wouldn't you rather be known as a nice person?

Yes, definitely. I just don't believe that "everything comes back around to you in another form".

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Karma??

Does everything come back around to you in another form??

Just curious.

I'm not very superstitious but what comes around does eventually seem to go around. Or is it the other way around?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Karma??

Just curious.

If it did, then I'd be surrounded with hot women who love me for being a nice guy.

Instead, all they do is think of me as a sweet person. And then they go and have relationships and all the great sex with other people instead. :|

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

My Karma bites me on occasion... but its only play biting...:P (btw: Karma is pictured in my avatar...)

Seriously though... I do believe in Karma...

I'm hoping that My Karma and I can get involved as a Search and Rescue team (when she's a little older...) and increase our Good Karma... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

If it did, then I'd be surrounded with hot women who love me for being a nice guy.

Instead, all they do is think of me as a sweet person. And then they go and have relationships and all the great sex with other people instead. :|

I hear ya man [:/]...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Karma??

Just curious.

-Jeffrey

Honey, you need to go out and get laid...:S[:/]B|...Quit analyzing...got out and have fun...Geeze...

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Karma??

Just curious.

Not everything to every person, but I imagine on average it comes close. There are some true shitheads that coast through life and there are some good people who can't catch a fucking break. For the most part though, I think that we can expect to get back approximately what we give.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I do believe in "what goes around, comes around" ...seen it happen time and time again. May not get them for awhile, but it eventually comes back. Bad ju ju begits bad ju ju. Therefore, when someone does me wrong, I just smile, because it's a matter of time before their ways catch up with them.*shrug*

Nah. Life has it's ups and downs. some groups will pay attention more to one or another. It's just a culture's proactive version of the Golden Rule. I don't believe that most people believe in the true defiition of Karma, But damn it feels good to see someone who wronged you get it.:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Dunno. I've not got enough information to have a sensible opinion either way. However, I would like other people to treat me nicely, so that's the way I treat them.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to get flattened by a meteorite tomorrow though.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to get flattened by a meteorite tomorrow though.

What time & where?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

karma's there, but it's nothing magical. if you're a dick, you're going to make enough enemies that someday when shit goes down, nobody will care. if you're a genuinely good person, you'll have your friends backing you up regardless of how much shit you're in.

so yeah, what goes around comes around ....
This ad space for sale.

karma's there, but it's nothing magical. if you're a dick, you're going to make enough enemies that someday when shit goes down, nobody will care. if you're a genuinely good person, you'll have your friends backing you up regardless of how much shit you're in.

so yeah, what goes around comes around ....

Bingo! Nothing spriritual about it IMO. Just common sense.

What about nice people that have crappy things happen to them? How do explain that?

(I don't mean me necessarily but have you ever known someone who just has HORRIBLE
things happen and they are terrific people?)
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Sometimes shit just happens.

My parents are good people, my father is a retired Army office, he commanded 7GR http://www.regiments.org/regiments/southasia/gurkha/07GR.htm, he's OBE, MC bar etc. etc. My mother is a retired senior nurse and ex QA. http://www.army.mod.uk/qaranc/ They both have always used their time and expertise in trying to help people.

But they've had their fair share of crap.

My oldest sister joined a closed order and after a year had a nervous breakdown and was committed for six months. Not too bad.

My middle sister ran away from home at the age of 19 to be with a married man, whilst pregnant she was caught in a fire and suffered 15% burns. Not too great, but liveable with.

My other sister was diagnosed with neurofibromatosis, had two brain operations which left her with a facial palsy and profoundly deaf. Sarah won't live to an old age. Too damn unfair.

My stuff most of you know about.

They were good parents, yes even though Clare ran away from home. They didn't deserve any of this.

As a friend of my mother's once said "God must think your family is a bed of roses the amount of shit he puts on you". B|
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes