lawrocket

I'm gonna get shot if I keep doing this...

See Kris, that would be so much more fun to watch if you were dressed full on hispanic gangster style. With the top button only buttoned work shirt, t-shirt, bandanna...you know what I'm talking about. Pull up looking tough and have Ol' Blue Eyes CRANKED up on your stereo.:D

To me that's sort of like the extremely cowboyed up guys in trucks listening to really hard core gangster rap really loudly. It just doesn't seem to mix right.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hell... If I feel the tell-tale thumping next to my vehicle at a light and see some Hispanics or Blacks bopping away to some rap crap at full blast, I'm more liable to pop in AC/DC's "Highway To Hell", "Hells Bells", or "Those About To Rock, We Salute You", maybe even "Thunderstruck" for good measure... :D

Yeah, that might get me shot... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My favourite one to crank to drown out the rap crew is Wagner's Ride Of The Valkyries, or if I'm really feeling feisty, I'll thump big time with Mario Lanza singing La Donna E Mobile, from Rigoletto :D

Talk about screwing with paradigms, seeing a black car with black tint and black taillights and a 20-something driving with... italian opera cranked!
cavete terrae.

what would be even funnier is if you had your wife in the car with you...and when you turned up the volume really loud...

and they looked over all menacing like to give you evil looks...

if you started signing something to your wife!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can just picture it.....

[BV is sitting at a light in his car with his wife]
[Cadillac Escalade rolls to a stop next to him - windows 1/2 down...music bumpin']
[BV turns up his stereo really loud]

Aww..hell no - I kno' dis dude di'nt jus' turn up hiz tunes to front me....
[looks over all mean and the like...
...sees BV 'talking' to his wife...
...realizes he's deaf]

DOH!!!:o[:/]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I really don't understand ... the reclining your seat way back thing.

Go get a caddy, and it'll make sense. I got a Deville for my rental since that's all they had available (it was the day after a hurricane) ... man, sitting it that just makes you want to put the seat leaned back and put a sideways hat on your head.... i don't know why, i started listening to rap too while i had that ... i just kinda fits somehow
This ad space for sale.

Whatever music you play to drown out the next car's, if you want to live, DON'T play Boy George's "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?"

:S:DB|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Get some Bach CD's. Those violins stay way up there in the treble clef. Maybe for a tough guy persona, some Mussorvsky.B| Nothing says "Gangsta Killa" like "Night on Bald Mountain" blaring with the background buzz of those kazoo exhausts pipes.

I use Wagner. Scares the hell out of them.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I hate it when they have that crap playing loud driving through your neighborhood. I can hear them blocks away.

I've always wanted to shoot the cars with a paint gun so they know they annoyed someone! My former brother-in-law, who was a state trooper, cautioned me against this. I said I would only do it at night and they would never know where it came from, again, he just said DON'T DO IT. Someday I'll get my way..:S:D;)

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Get some Bach CD's. Those violins stay way up there in the treble clef. Maybe for a tough guy persona, some Mussorvsky.B| Nothing says "Gangsta Killa" like "Night on Bald Mountain" blaring with the background buzz of those kazoo exhausts pipes.

I use Wagner. Scares the hell out of them.

Do your boys love it? ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I hate it when they have that crap playing loud driving through your neighborhood. I can hear them blocks away.

I've always wanted to shoot the cars with a paint gun so they know they annoyed someone! My former brother-in-law, who was a state trooper, cautioned me against this. I said I would only do it at night and they would never know where it came from, again, he just said DON'T DO IT. Someday I'll get my way..:S:D;)

Judy

As tempting as that sounds, I would gladly do it too... :ph34r: However, your ex-brother-in-law was probably thinking about the neighborhood's safety. If somebody shoots one of those cars filled with those hoodlums, they're liable to get out and start shooting back indiscriminately, maybe with REAL bullets... :o

Get them back somewhere near their own turf and get the hell out of there fast... :ph34r:

Yanno, my stereo will pretty much crack the asphalt behind my car, but I always turn it down at lights and in residential areas. It's just rude to not do so.

That being said, if I pull up next to someone and they have the rap shaking my windows, I'll throw in the 1812 Overture (the one with the digital canon fire) or something really off the wall like Frank Sinatra and let it thump.>:(

If I can make it over to OK, you and I are gonna have some fun on the way to OH! :D;):)
~skysprite