skyyd1ve

eyebrow piercing

hey everyone...
i realize most of you don't know me since i just started jumping last august, but i'm rebecca...
and i got my eyebrow pierced two days ago just wanted to share a picture (bad picture but oh well) and see what you all thought of it =)

I don't generally care much for eyebrow piercings, but you make it look gooooood! ;)

What the hell was that you were saying about "bad picture"? Are you insane, woman?! LOL!
GREAT picture! You're very pretty!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

It looks great on you. I've admired people who can get piercings (my daughter has her belly button pierced). I can't ever get any kind of piercing since I am deathly afraid of needles (just getting my ears pierced was an ordeal). But hey, more power to ya!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

hey everyone...
i realize most of you don't know me since i just started jumping last august, but i'm rebecca...
and i got my eyebrow pierced two days ago just wanted to share a picture (bad picture but oh well) and see what you all thought of it =)

Oh... yaay.

Another hole in a face.:|
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

I have to respond, though most of you may not like it but oh well.

I am not a fan of piercings, or tats, Pierce your ears yea great but +3 and thats over board. Now the nose lip eyebrow thing ETC. Not for me.

I feel that a womans true beauty is in her most natural essence. no piercings, no tats, no make up, hell I can even deal with bed head, (shut up you freaks) I allready no what your thinkin.

Just my point of view. your all so beautiful why hide it with all the crap.

I'd love to get my eyebrow, lower lip and my hmmm hmmm pierced but the visible piercings mostlikely would be frowned upon by my employer and industry...dammit. My tattoo is "discreet"...and I'm planning a second tattoo (another design of PSUCory, of course) for the center of my back, between my shoulders.;)

BTW...Rebecca...yours looks great!B|

Hey,

looks good :P
but wondering if you considered getting goggles hung up on it, or your shades...

all I know with eyebrow piercing have had trouble with healing (permanent thick lump in brow where pierced) after getting bumped or caught a few times...re: (hair brush, shades, helmets, goggles...whatever)

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.