ccowden

Crosskeys Season Opener Pictures

Hey.... why aren't you working???????????? You and I should NOT be on the computer today!! :P:D Damn moist spoon monkey #4! :D:D

Uhhhhh....oh yeah, work:D I am sooooooooooooooooo tired, I didn't go to sleep until 3:30. I can't complain though, it was worth it;) Get cho ass back to work MSM#1:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Wish you would have been able to make it, Alana!! Missed you not being there.

I'm going to see what I can do about finding you and Justi cheap tix out here. I'll let you know also if I can come up with the $$ to make it up there for July 4th weekend as well...I'm ordering my container this week... *BREAK THE BANK*

Love you, hon!!!!!

Actually, those ARE the incriminating pics. That is the best I could do. Liz was so much fun to hang with, and she certainly had a good time, but she didn't do anything very "incriminating." We practically had to pin her down for that T-shirt shot!:D

You mean I had to pin her down!!:P

And I expect thanks from all the guys on here for making that shot possible!;)

*Clay, don't kill me for this.....:D

Actually, those ARE the incriminating pics. That is the best I could do. Liz was so much fun to hang with, and she certainly had a good time, but she didn't do anything very "incriminating." We practically had to pin her down for that T-shirt shot!:D

You mean I had to pin her down!!:P

And I expect thanks from all the guys on here for making that shot possible!;)

*Clay, don't kill me for this.....:D

God bless you sweetie for taking one for the team.....GET HER CLAY!:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

when i get home tonight - i'll post them. would have done it last night, but having no privacy all weekend took it's toll on us and.... you know the rest. :D

i LOVED hanging out with all you guys - even if some moments were moments of angst and worry. :P :D

when i get home tonight - i'll post them. would have done it last night, but having no privacy all weekend took it's toll on us and.... you know the rest. :D

i LOVED hanging out with all you guys - even if some moments were moments of angst and worry. :P :D

LMAO.....Sinners!:P:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!