PsychoBob

Cinco De Mayo Boggie Pics

Great pics, Bob! I posted mine over here, in case people missed them.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey Chris,
Hope you are enjoying your "roadtrip". I really enjoyed jumping and partying with you, EJ and Ricardo in Chester. We had a blast on the "3 ways from hell!" I love meeting new people especially one that like to have fun.

I just got out of the emergency room an hour ago.. I had a very hard opening this morning and I thought I had broke my collar bone and some ribs on my left side. It opened so hard I saw stars and it broke the rightside steering line and I had to fly and land on the rear risers. The only problem came when I was downwind and trying to turn base my left arm collapsed with pain and I had to pull the left riser with my right arm. I finally got on final and when I tried to flare, I couldn't pull with my left arm and I tried to PLF it but I apparently was still pulling down on the right riser trying to flare and I piled it in. No permanent injuries just some torn muscles in my upper left chest and neck and a canopy that needs to be re-lined. Oh well it could have been worse. Anyway, I'm down for a couple of weeks but I hope to be up by Memorial Day. Have a good time where ever you are and I am going to go check out your pics.
Later Tater,
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Nice pictures. :)
Welcome to the family:)
I don't know if you guys know or not, but you can upload pictures to a personal gallery. If you don't have a paid membership they have to get approved (which usually doesn't take too long). But its pretty cool. I have nearly 1000 pics in mine from various boogies and dropzones that I have been to.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Hey Bob, glad your ok! I didn't see your landing but I caught a glimps of ya as you were getting up. Hope ya heal up nice and quick. Had fun on that 3 way, and that exit, holy shit what an exit that turned out to be. Too bad we don't have video, that was fun! Hey, don't mean to sound like an idiot but what is the whole deal with Cinco De Mayo, like whats it supposed to be and what do ppl usually do there?

***Hey, don't mean to sound like an idiot but what is the whole deal with Cinco De Mayo, like whats it supposed to be and what do ppl usually do there?

Hey Dude,
I wish we had it on video also because that was a lot of tumbling spinning and just plain ole fun. Cinco De Mayo means "May 5th" in Spanish. It is a Mexican holiday celebrating the Mexico Army's defeat of the French which occurred on May 5th. Kinda like our July 4th. It is a time of partying and drinking that has been adopted in the States kind of like St. Patty's day. The Rodriquez Brothers being a Mexican theme group hosted the boogie in Chester, SC. home DZ of PePe (El Presidente) and his beautiful wife Delfina.

There is a lot of jumping, partying, jumping, crazy-ass videos, jumping, eating great food, RB initiations, jumping, hangovers, jumping, bonfires , peppereating contest, pinata beatings and just your basic hell of a good time.

Put it on your calender next year because it is a "don't want to miss" event. There will be a bunch of folks from Chester coming down to ECSC on Memorial day weekend. I'll see you then.
Adios,

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I don't know if you guys know or not, but you can upload pictures to a personal gallery. If you don't have a paid membership they have to get approved (which usually doesn't take too long). But its pretty cool.

Thanks for the info I wasn't aware that I could upload like that. I'm not very computer savy but I'll look at setting a personal gallery. That would be a lot easier that one at a time!
Thanks again,

Hey PsychoBob,

Sorry [:/] to hear about your hard opening dude, glad that you are ok now. I have a lot of video from our jumps, so let me know if you want it. I'm editing it in parts since I have been very busy, but it should be done soon. Take care of yourself and take it easy with your injuries.

BobBear

***Who is BoBo Loco Rodriguez??

FUCK BOBO LOCO RODRIQUEZ!

What's up dude,
Thanks for posting the pics. The last one looks like the 3 way we did with EJ. What a hoot. I'll PM you about the videos.
Later Mon,

***That'd be cool as hell! Diving out the back...

Oh yes. I love a de Casa!