DexterBase

Can anyone crack this code?

No, I can't crack the code, but I think that anyone that could would be the most bored person on dz.com. :|

Edit: Well, apart from you of course, since you went to the trouble of making it. ;)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

wanna go ride bikes?

Yes.

(I know how you feel about the attention span. See my sig line. ;))

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

wanna go ride bikes?

Yes.

(I know how you feel about the attention span. See my sig line. ;))

I see your sig line! :) -What were we talking about? :| Dex on crack? Dunno, I've only met his girlfriend. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I just finished that book again. He writes such good stuff, i got a copy of it on audio cd and listened to it on my drive back from home (about 10 hours). really helps pass the time when music starts to become too repetitious

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

Digital Fortress book review

"Information age terrorism is the topical subject of Brown's inventive debut thriller about a virtual attack on the National Security Agency's top-secret super computer, TRANSLTR. Although TRANSLTR is meant to monitor and decode e-mail between terrorists, the computer can also covertly intercept e-mail between private citizens.

Old news. There is an NSA system called Echelon with that capability already in use. The old NSA system has been listening to overseas phone traffic for years.

Echelon

The ECHELON system is fairly simple in design: position intercept stations all over the world to capture all satellite, microwave, cellular and fiber-optic communications traffic, and then process this information through the massive computer capabilities of the NSA, including advanced voice recognition and optical character recognition (OCR) programs, and look for code words or phrases (known as the ECHELON “Dictionary”)