wildblue

So tell me what you want....

I want to be a really big bitch tonight.

You were doing fine being a real midget bitch.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Good to see that the whole peeing/marking has extended to the female canine gender as well. Evolution never ceases to amaze me.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I want Sunny to reveal that her crush is just a hoax and she's really gonna marry me in Rantoul.....other than that "I already have a beautiful wife" thing-that would be cool:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I also want the next 5 years to fly by. My house and cars will be paid for and I'll have stacks of cash in the bank. Damn that'll be a nice day. :S

Sounds like a good goal... I want my house/land/truck/travel trailer paid for and enough in the bank for retirement that I can live off the interest....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

"what you really really want, I want a, I want a, Zing a Zing ahhh" Spice Girls.

Dam you for putting that crap tune in my head ! :S

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!