Slappie

American Idol

Constantine, undoubtedly, is a good singer - but hasan essence of cheeziness about him. I will admit that I was anti-Constantine until he performed Bohemian Rhapsody. It was impressive.

For the longest time I thought Carrie was a shoe in. Now, I really believe it's all about Bo. He seems very tangible.

I guess we all know what I do on Tuesday nights:D

Constantine, undoubtedly, is a good singer - but hasan essence of cheeziness about him. I will admit that I was anti-Constantine until he performed Bohemian Rhapsody. It was impressive.

For the longest time I thought Carrie was a shoe in. Now, I really believe it's all about Bo. He seems very tangible.

I guess we all know what I do on Tuesday nights:D

I guess everyone knows where I am on Tuesday nights too:D Constantine was/is, really nice to look at;), but then so is Bo.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

So NOT a Constantine fan, but I did really enjoy My Funny Valentine. Every time he tried to do rock, to me he just came across as a cheesy imitation of Bo!
I never got the "cute" thing either, but to each her own.

If you are a fan, there is a CD out of Constantine's band Pray for the Soul of Betty. It was recorded way before American Idol and some small label agreed to distribute it for them. It should actually be in stores. (haven't looked)

Bo's band Sugar Money has a CD you can buy off their website website. Sugarmoney.net?

If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Bo to win it. He just has the total package.

Also, being another American Idol contestant from my area, I'm a little biased too...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok peeps after lastnight I know Bo is going to not win. Game just starting Carrie.

There, fixed it for you Slappie.;)

Actually, I was happy when Scott was finally voted off. I liked the final 4 equally. They each were extremely talented with their own style. I had a feeling it was going to be Carrie since the audition phase. Bo will most definitely get a recording deal out of this.

Chris

I never bought into the whole conspiracy theory with American Idol until now. It was rigged- predetermined very early on who would win.

Bo Bice already has a contract and if he's lucky, he won't have to release the cheeze he was forced to sing Tuesday night as a single. That honor goes to Carrie Underwood. (Maybe she can get some pointers from Bo on how to make it sound less crappy!)

Does anybody think the wrong person won American Idol?

After a rousing rendition of Sweet Home Alabama with Lynyrd Skynyrd and all the backup singers on stage, it sure seemed like Bo had it...

Reality shows suck.

The only one that was worth watching was The Osbournes on MTV... All it took for me to laugh was all the beeeeps blanking out the cussing... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Carrie won, as she should have!!! Bo, to me, was kinda sluggish in his rock renditions. He's too 'middle of the road'. I've heard his type in road-side beer joints. I think, the best he did through the whole thing was, his acapella. Carrie, has a voice that goes with anyone else she sings with. The song she sang with Rascal Flats was a show stopper. JMO.

Chuck

Oh yes, those dreadful songs....at least Bo won't have to release that as his first single!

Bo was awesome but he's better off career wise not to have won this competition. Carrie is also very good and probably will do well. I just think she was the one pre-selected to win, and she did. Every poll I viewed had Bo ahead.:S

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Don't watch the show. The wife made me last night, though.

Carrie - better singer, hot looking, real sweet. That bouncing thing she does the entire time is really annoying.

Bo - Great stage presence. A real natural.

All those pull back singer - did they put them up with the pros just to highlight how ordinary they were? Only Carrie, Bo and one other woman sounded like singers at all (the Af-Am woman sounded really good. What was her name? The fat homely guy was ok for the song they picked. The others all sounded week and amateur next to the pros. Even Carrie seemed to start weak and then take on the energy of the pro she was doing the duet with. And Bo really didn't sing with another pro, just the band, so no contrast was shown - probably that was on purpose. With that, I thought is was apparent the girl would win or they would have highlighted him side by side with a pro singer)

But that's just me. I think the better singer won and the better performer came in second. But I didn't see al the episodes leading up to this one.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Oh sure, from a DEAF guy!:P

I agree she's talented, but she sounded better last night than she did all season long. Her previous performances were good enough to get her to the final two, but I personally didn't think good enough to win. Maybe once the real pressure was off, she could relax and actually sing!

Oh yes, those dreadful songs....at least Bo won't have to release that as his first single!

Bo was awesome but he's better off career wise not to have won this competition. Carrie is also very good and probably will do well. I just think she was the one pre-selected to win, and she did. Every poll I viewed had Bo ahead.:S

J

Dang I have to agree with ya. I was a little disapointed Bo didn't win. Then I'm glad... Look at Clay Aiken and Ruben.. Clay is way better off coming in second to Ruben. If you say Ruben who? Then you know what I mean.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ruben who?:D

Chuck

I don't even remember his last name, and he's from the city I work in! Was it something like Stutter? :D

Besides, who cares... His fat head got all swelled up the moment he won Idol 2 years ago. Been nothing but a fat embarrassment since, IMO... :|