peacefuljeffrey

Holy shit, I dreamed last night that after a great freefall, I went in on a low pull!

Okay, in the hour or so that I had to sleep last night, lying there in bed cradling my sweetie, comfortable as anything, I managed to dream that I died in a skydive! I had a really cool 4-way lazy fun skydive going (with people I didn't recognize) and somehow everything was just splendid and I was flying like nobody's business, then at breakoff, I went from my back to my belly and realized, "SHIT, I'm low! That's Sebastian over there and I'll be lucky to make it back after deployment."

I reached to pull, but couldn't get my left hand up above my head, somehow it was stuck near my chest. I pulled, and just as I was maybe starting to feel my D-bag come out, I burned right in! :o

I don't know if I woke up then, or just switched dreams. I think I woke up, said to myself, "Daaaamn! Make sure to remember that one!" and went back to sleep.

Ever dream that you really bit the big one on a skydive?

I also have the "it all worked out fine in the end" skydive dreams, too, but this eatin' turf thing was a new one on me!

You should see the faces of my whuffo co-workers when I tell them that I dreamed I died skydiving! They can't believe I'm so nonchalant about it. The thing is, I realize it's just a dream!

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Wow, sorry to hear about that.. Wait I guess I am sorry that even after 30 or so minutes after posting nobody seemd to jump in with a quick post and care... That really sucks...... I care and dont go in, bad for the yearly stats... That is my advice, dont go in...... it would really suck

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Wow, sorry to hear about that.. Wait I guess I am sorry that even after 30 or so minutes after posting nobody seemd to jump in with a quick post and care... That really sucks...... I care and dont go in, bad for the yearly stats... That is my advice, dont go in...... it would really suck

Scott C.

Heehee, well, I'm not feeling bad or hurt or something because people didn't chime in late on a Friday night with "tsk tsk" and sympathy... after all, it was just a dream -- and not only that, I thought it was interesting as hell! :D

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

When it happened to me, I picked myself up and started cursing, then woke up.

Where's that necklace you promised? I delivered with the album of the soundtrack of the trailer... ;)
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

When it happened to me, I picked myself up and started cursing, then woke up.

Where's that necklace you promised? I delivered with the album of the soundtrack of the trailer... ;)

Holy moly I'm so sorry I totally blanked on that!

PM me your address again so I know I have it, and tell me what colors you want. Any two:

black
silver
royal blue
green
neon green
neon pink
neon orange
neon yellow
silver
white
red

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

I probably shouldn't tell you this, considering your dream... but the first time I had a cutaway, I dreamed about it the night before, almost exactly as it happened....

I don't think I've ever dreamed that I died skydiving (unless I just don't remember it), but I once dreamed that I died after Woody Woodpecker shot me in the head (pretty bizarre).

I've dreamed about it several times, and it's always when I haven't jumped in a while and know that I want to. It's usualy a chronic thing that goes away as soon as I make a jump.

Freaky shit though. I've had a couple where I survived a partial mal that burned in and a couple where I didn't survive.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

A couple of times I've had dreams where I don't even pull, hit the ground right in the middle of the landing area about as hard as hitting pillows, stand up brush myself off and then think "This is awesome I don't have to pack, I can get on the next load!"

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I've had that one a few times (except I didn't pull at all), and I always get up quickly to make sure nobody saw.

Scott Miller told me the first time he had that dream, he jumped up and pulled his silver handle just so nobody would get mad at him. :D
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I had a dream when I was doing AFF that I was jumping with my instructor nothing eventful happened on the jump but after I was being chased by this guy around my old school building and when he caught me he told me his name was Damien and if i went with him I could fly forever at which point he turned into the traditional devil figure :o

To say i was a little extra nervous about jumping the next day would be a complete understatement

A couple of times I've had dreams where I don't even pull, hit the ground right in the middle of the landing area about as hard as hitting pillows, stand up brush myself off and then think "This is awesome I don't have to pack, I can get on the next load!"

I've had that one a few times.
I also seem to look around, in hopes that no one saw it so I wouldn't get banned at the DZ.

Maybe on the Moon if it had atmosphere. Or some low-gravity planet or moon. ;)

I´ve only ever seen other people go in, I always open miraculously several feet above the ground and slow down just enough that I don´t die.

You CAN do that with the Daffy Duck game! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have had so many going in dreams that I can't count them all. I never bite the big one though. I always get up and move on tho the next thing in the dream. I actually dream a lot about being able to flair my track and stand up a landing. Hopefully it never becomes so real that I actually try it...;)

Now where is that wing suit...:)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Yeah I had one too in which I got up and walked away.

It's kinda funny. You're like Oh great I guess I'm going to die. And then you hit. I remember thinking with my face in the dirt "Oh shit I lived!" Now I'm going to spend the rest of my life on a machine. I then started doing a check of my extremeties realizing that there is no pain and everything seems to be in full working order. here is the best part. I get up and look around thinking "Boy I hope nobody saw that" as I walk back to the hanger pretending nothing happened. Cause you know damn well you'll be buying beer for that one.

I think I had a dream where I went in, got up and screamed, "My fucking god! My fucking god! Yes! I fucking lived!"

No wait... that was a "You Gotta See This!" story on TV a while back... Dude goes into a bean field under a spinning double malfunction... with videocamera on his helmet. BAM! He gets up, screams exactly that... then later in the interview says something like "it was like I beat the grim reaper or something"... :ph34r: Who knows, he's probably had nightmares about that since...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban