LilZilla

How many beers?

So, how many beers does it take you to get drunk? I'll be the first to admit, I am a cheap drunk!!!B| Which rocks cause thats less $$$ that I've gotta spend. I'm on my 6th beer now and holy shit, I'm seeing two of everything. How I'm able to type this, I don't know. So, what does it take for you?

oh I am cheap.. I had three beers last weekend with my coworkers...and some mixed fruity thingy and I had to have someone drive me home.

lol I was giving vectors...I was pretending I was friggin ATC or something...that's what happens when a pilot gets drunk...oh man I thought I was so funny!

oh I am cheap.. I had three beers last weekend with my coworkers...and osme mixed fruity thingy and I had to have someone drive me home.

lol I was giving vectors...I was pretending I was friggin ATC or something...that's what happens when a pilot gets drunk...oh man I thought I was so funny!

That would be funny were calling out headings for your vectors or just left right stuff????

1 beer = kick back time
2 beers = feeling good time
3 beers = give up the keys
4 beers = Everyone is awsome
5 beers = I love everyone
6 beers = I want to marry everyone
7 beers = Ugly chicks are looking great
8 beers = Real ugly chicks are hot
9 beers = Whats my name and where the fuck am I
10 beers = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

No I was fully calling out headings lol but the thing is that I was so drunk I was giving the wrong directions to my house!

MY coworker was laughing his ass off. I was giving out headings to be funny, and he would turn the car accordingly...but it wasn't to my house...so 45 minutes later I finally got home... I guess i owe him beer!

Totally situational dependent. The first month I was in Baghdad I didn't drink too much. So if I had 4-5 beers I was done there. Now that I live in a house with a bar on the roof I'm quickly building up my tolerance again. I probably drank 10 beers or more the other night during the Halo tournament. :D

oh I am cheap.. I had three beers last weekend with my coworkers...and some mixed fruity thingy and I had to have someone drive me home.

The night I became a RB I had at least 10 beers and several Bushwackers. I was making announcments over the aircraft intercom and issuing vectors, couldn't remember if I was ATC or a pilot. But wait, I am!!!!!!!!!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

lol I was giving vectors...I was pretending I was friggin ATC or something...

Sounds like me when I'm sober... 'cept they pay me. I definitely pretend to be an ATC.

Make sure you get 8 hours bottle to throttle, unless you're flying for Northwest Airlines. Their pilots play it a little looser. :P

I was drinking Coors light last night. Does anyone have a conversion chart to compare those to real beer? I'm thinking 2 to 1.

No flying is my life, I would never drink so close to a time when I need to fly.

I never understood the pilots...nonetheless airline pilots who have done that...calll in sick...it is never worth losing everything you have worked for, for that. Ya know?

Funny though there was a guy in my ground school named John Mitchell...he's still flying Lears, I think he is in like Arkansas or something.

Drinking isn't too bad, depends on what you drink, how much, who you drink with, and how big of a hangover ya get the next morning. Never been too big of a fan of drinking to get drunk but when your with the right people, things can get alittle interesting.

Couldn't tell ya, I've never been drunk. Hell, I've never even had a beer :o:S

Does this mean you do not drink? Or just don't drink beer.

I've never had alcohol before :$

Nothing wrong with that, the mind is a beutiful thing why poison it. Although I do not follow that in fact my brain is so polluted I cant remember what I'm doing right now. :P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I can't take much. The real problem however...is I get sick as a dog when I drink too much.

I hate people who whine about a headache after a night of drinking. Myself...I have to vomit till about 2pm the next day [:/]

But to anwswer the question, taking into account that we are talking about 250 cc Belgian beers (pils), I can take about 6 to 8. If I have more I just get sick...

Sucks to have a bad liver :(

Well, last weekend I had roughly a pitcher of margaritas and a shot of tequila. I was pretty to' up. :D

But I echo Tenshi's sentiments - a hangover for me does not = a headache. B| So I get drunk MAYBE once every couple of weeks to a month. I just drink socially other times.

I don't like beer so I wouldn't know how many beers it takes. I have only been really drunk on a few occasions and I don't remember how many drinks that it took. All I know is that I am really a light weight and can't handle too much! :D

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

My official world record was jointly attained when I was young and dumb...

Me and 1 friend...completely finished 1 Coors Light Party Ball on Thanksgiving in 1990. Began drinking at 8:30am...watched the Lions Game and subsequent NFL games...finished the following morning at 4:00am.

I'll admit, I was a bit buzzed...in fact, I'm still feeling that hangover if I think about it...

I can proudly (not really though) say that I have had hangovers (the ones where you keep on vomiting bile even after your stomach has been emptied) of almost every drink.

In my experience...the deadliest of all liquors...is Jägermeister. You drink a couple of beers...and then when you're tipsy you get a cravin for some sub-zero herbal medicin (aka Jägermeister) You drink a few of them...without any probs...and then all of a sudden the stuff hits you in the back of the head like the fist of an angry God...

Never underestimate Jägermeister. [:/]

The speed at which I drink beer I don't remember the last time I got drunk off it. I normally have one or two get pissed off at how shitty it tastes and buy mixed drinks the rest of the night. Now that gets me messed up. :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka