ChileRelleno

Goldcoast Skydivers under attack!

See I was thinking "The balls to the wall boogie" cause most people would think us skydivers are pretty balls to the wall so it fits in that perspective. And for the tshirt we'll have the boogie name on the front and on the back we can have two skyballs against a wall with a huge nail pining them up by the streamers.
Anvile Brother #59

As honored as I am about using the Balls to the Wall theme, I don't think that I would wear a t-shirt that says that. So, I think we need to come up with a better name for the boogie.

Think freedom. winning. victory. triumph. equality. celebration. champion.

I'll try to think of some myself, too. See y'all tomorrow at the DZ.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Gold Coast Skydivers Boogie-Shining through all the Bull Sh*t(joke)

Igo for president!.....boogie

Igo we all GO....?? That one supprised me lol

I like the play on "Igo's" name.
My Pink M

No news at this time,
I've inquired as to news just in the last few days with nothing new to report.
The DZ is operating under the new limited leases and awaiting their Federal Court date. Mike Igo the DZO has been advised by his legal counsel not to talk further about the case, until after this all gets settled in court.
The airport management and the JCAA are still supposedly willing to negotiate, but its too little too late according to Mike and his counsel.
They are going for the kill on this one so as to avoid future problems.

Thank you for the bump and yours and others concerns.
We here at Goldcoast greatly appreciate the support we've been shown!B|

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

I'm also helping with the case, and I'm not going to say anything about it other than WE'RE GONNA WIN.

JCAA can kiss my cutie patootie

mua!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Falsities in the story:

"Gold Coast Skydiving has been allowed to operate at the airport on monthly agreements."
We are operating on DAILY leases.

"Airport officials have said Igo had a lease to fly skydivers for jumps, not to lease airport property. Igo was evicted in February because he violated his lease by building a temporary office that encroaches on tarmac space, they said."
I really hope the airport said this because you don't have to have a lease to fly on a publically funded airport. You do have land/hanger leases though. Also, never before have the airport officials mentioned tarmac encroachment.
My Pink M

Chili is right, I have been forbidden from talking about this case in a public forum. I will say this however, we are going to win this case!! There are so many people that have stepped up to the plate in our defense and I can't thank you enough. After this is all over we will celebrate with one heck of a boogie, that's a promise. We will ask people to submit boogie names and then we will let the drop zone vote for the best name. It's a little premature right now, but I'll keep people posted as much as my lawyer will allow me. BTW, thanks Brie, for all the legal research help. You will be one of the guests of honor at our boogie.

Hi Mike,
Well my nomination is set with "The Balls to the Wall Boogie!", done with a nice subtle hint as to its true meaning.
I particularly liked one posters suggestion for a T-shirt with the airports/JCAA balls "Nailed" on the back! :$ :D >:( :P

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

This is the latest. We filed a motion and had the case moved to Federal Court. The airport responded with a motion to remand the case back to a Jackson County court. Our lawyer, who has done an excellent job, filed a 34 page "brief" entitled "Opposition to the Motion to Remand". The Jackson County Airport Authority (JCAA) now has 5 days, which is over now, to respond. I don't know if they have yet. It would take them that long to look up all the case law that was cited in our attorney's brief. Now it's a waiting game to see if we get to stay in Federal Court where we belong. If we are successful, they may want to come to the table and deal. Maybe not though, because it seems they have an unlimited amount of grant money to fight me. If the FAA would step up to the plate and put the airport in conditional non-compliance, all this would go away. We've proven our case to them, so now we're waiting for them to make a move. This is going to be a very hollow victory if we win and I'm broke from all the legal fees. Hopefully, we will be able to recover our attorney's fees when we file our countersuit. Thanks again to all those that have helped with our legal defense fund. I have just been able to access the account so we can now get our thank you letters in the mail.