Amanduh

The men score a point on this one

THAT, is totally genius!!!

In a way.

Genius in a "he's still not going to be getting any" sort of way.

Unless, that is, she has a wonderful sense of irony and can laugh at his wit. :D

Yeah, that's why I included "in a way":P

What do you know rock lover? :P

He knows I'm cool. B|

I know you're cool too. :)

Yeah, he is. Cute li'l rock geek! (That IS the preferred nickname for geochemists, right?) ;);)

I definitely know how cool you are! Anyone who'd call up and chat with a stranger just to help me find my damn cell phone rocks in my book. Not to mention that you actually are cool as well... B|

Uh-oh. Hope the fluff patrol doesn't see this.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

If men really want to score, they
. . :D:D:D SCORE ON WITH YER BAD SELF ;)

What you said ^

What nice Men hear - "If men really want to score, they have to learn to listen." {yeah, listen} ":(" {it's my fault} So stop buying stuff to make us put out." {yeah, buy stuff - got it} " :PLovemaking starts early in the day or even the day before the actual act." {could you repeat that?} "SCORE ON WITH YER BAD SELF ;)" {huh? what was that?}

What less than nice Men hear"If men really want to score ON YER BAD SELF ;)" {this while staring at your cleavage}

:D:D:D:D:D

right back atcha

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I had a gf that talked so much - I would put my phone down in the middle of the floor and we'd stand around trying not to laugh - she just kept on talking

That's mean. :|

:D:D:Dphbtphbtphtbt!! but funny!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

From what I read in Mars & Venus, men think that when we want to "just talk" they think they need to "fix" something and when they try to come up with something, we get mad and say they aren't listening. If women just tell them (you don't have to say or fix anything, just listen) the men can put their guard down and relax. All women are trying to do is work things out in their head (verbaly).

Damn good book for both sexes.:)

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live