Deuce

The beautifully wrapped package of a kiss.

Kisses are wonderful.

They are gifts that women give to men unasked.

A man may do a good deed, some small kindness, and once in a while a grateful woman will lean in and offer a kiss. A chaste but wonderful thankyou. A little brightly wrapped tiny cherished gift. Not a promise, but a one-off reward for being a knight. A caught-by-surprise thank you for a nice gesture that would have been performed anyhow.

Left wrapped and cherished in memory.

Locked away in the vault of good times.

:)

Kisses are wonderful.

They are gifts that women give to men unasked.

A man may do a good deed, some small kindness, and once in a while a grateful woman will lean in and offer a kiss. A chaste but wonderful thankyou. A little brightly wrapped tiny cherished gift. Not a promise, but a one-off reward for being a knight. A caught-by-surprise thank you for a nice gesture that would have been performed anyhow.

Left wrapped and cherished in memory.

Locked away in the vault of good times.

Well, Nate wasn't too thrilled with his seat. :D

It was a spontaneous thing that we did that night. (It was only on the cheek...quite innocent.) It was sort-of like "the wave" at a baseball game...it gained momentum, then...:D However, Darcy (who I found out was a kissing fiend) ran over and intercepted for Nate, and the circle of love was completed around the table.

Funny thing was Darcy had to do a Pass interference again bacause I saw sitting next to Nate on the other side. Thank you Ladonna who sat to my left!!:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Funny thing was Darcy had to do a Pass interference again bacause I saw sitting next to Nate on the other side. Thank you Ladonna who sat to my left!!:D

:D It was so funny when you first turned to Ladonna...gosh, you're so funny, sometimes! :D

Yes, Darcy was the quite busy girl that night. I thought that I'd help with the kissing, but she beat me to the kiss interference on round two of our kiss wave. I even thought I distinctly heard, "Outta my way, Biotch!" as she shoved past me...:P

(Just kidding...love you so much, Darcy girl. :)

Yes, Darcy was the quite busy girl that night. I thought that I'd help with the kissing, but she beat me to the kiss interference on round two of our kiss wave. I even thought I distinctly heard, "Outta my way, Biotch!" as she shoved past me...

Ro, you got THAT right. . .at my age you gotta take what you can get. . .in any form you can get it. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

Deuce, you're a real romantic and a very good writer. You should write greeting cards or something.

To the fools who say "but you're married, or "you trying to get laid ?", all I can say as a man who's been married for 24 years, is they just don't have a clue. The kind of kiss you're talking about wouldn't bother my wife in the least - not even if it were right in front of her.

You really put it all together in a nice little gem.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I remember being stuck on the side of the road with car trouble and no phone service in the middle of nowhere in Pa in the woods at Christmas. A really nice older man helped me out and really went out of his way for me. He wouldn't accept money so when leaving I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and he blushed and stuttered and grinned. It was very cute. He was like, "Wait until I tell the wife!!" :)

I remember being stuck on the side of the road with car trouble and no phone service in the middle of nowhere in Pa in the woods at Christmas. A really nice older man helped me out and really went out of his way for me. He wouldn't accept money so when leaving I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and he blushed and stuttered and grinned. It was very cute. He was like, "Wait until I tell the wife!!" :)

Bingo.

What a nice thing to do.

The kiss that inspired my post was by an 18 year old girl who jumped with her dad and brothers. Her smile was like a supernova and she was the archtype of why a tandem master takes the risk. We landed and she kissed me on the cheek quite emphatically and joyfully.

It was a great, wonderful gift.

I felt obliged to share it.

I've also been gifted with other kisses that were not promises of sex. Wonderful kisses of affirmation of my chastity and celebration of my special and intimate freindships with women.

Got a really nice kiss, a couple actually, from the beautiful and talented Lisa E. just today.

Nice, wonderful, simple celebrations.

You poor fucks that think it has anything to do with getting laid simply don't know anything about kissing, or you'd shut the fuck up.

And Mouth? I remember that kiss too. A life changer. A wonderful, significant gift.

Small things that make big differences, the kisses are.

-Yoda.

Or me. We're both romantics not trying to get laid.

Edit: Don't be an ass and open your mouth when you get a nice kiss.

Smile and make eye contact.

Honest.

Thanks bud, I needed that thought. It's a wonderful thing, but still only the second best of kisses. :)
The absolute best kisses come directly from the lips of my wonderful children, are planted lightly on my left cheek, and are usually followed by a slight whisker rub in return. Aahhh, life's simple pleasures. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm just so sorry that this skill is lost, and how sad it is to see guys drive in to openings that aren't there.

It works like this:

tension:

Close eyes, lean in

Lip contact!

Wait!
Wait!

If everything's right, then stay there and breathe.

Time stops.

Do some kissy-face stuff and pull away and make eye contact.

Readjust hands and repeat.

Stay hydrated and repeat until the great-grandchildren are making fun.