Jeth

Paying beer debts

Now that is a great idea.

Yeah it is. Amy Jo totally rocks for starting the little tradition. She's awesome. :)

Aww... :$ It's self serving really... fewer dehydrated skydivers = more people to jump with!

I think the tradition this year Jeth is to buy jumps for everyone in your first jump class! :)

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Bill Von actually wrote up something really nice about the Beer Rules if I'm not mistaken, and I bet if you ask him nicely, he'll post it again.

Everyone can find that article here:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/safety/detail_page.cgi?ID=81

See rule number 9 :D
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I think the tradition this year Jeth is to buy jumps for everyone in your first jump class! :)

Nice try! :P Didn't I buy U a jump for your birthday? I think U need to buy me a jump in honor of my graduation! ;)
But more importantly, whoever pays, when the hell are we gonna do a jump together?!?! You were supposed to be my 1st post-AFP jump and here it is a month later and I still haven't jumped with ya! Lets do it already!! B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Jeth -

Did you walk into the AFP room looking for Troy on Sunday around 1-2pm? Thought I recognized you from your picture on the SDC forum but was focused on my jump at the time and didn't realize it until you had left the room...

Yep, that was me. Sorry I didn't say hi, I was rushing to get my rig ready for my next jump. Come introduce yourself next time you see me!! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

I'll definitely say hi next time now that I know who you are...

Maybe you can help remind me some people's names which I forgot after meeting about 20 different people on Memorial day when I started my AFP jumps ;)

I will be out and confuse you even more :D:D:D:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto