Adrock

Skydive Chicago this weekend!

So I (along with several other dz.commers) will be at Skydive Chicago this weekend. I'll get there tonight late; some of my buddies are already there jumping.

But....every time I go out of town to another dz, I always come home to realize there were at least a couple of dz.commers that I didn't meet that were at the same place!:S

So please, if you're there this weekend, come up and say hi! You can find me in a mostly blue freefly jumpsuit or a white and yellow birdman suit.:)

Addie! It was great meeting you at the American Boogie. Your avatar does not do you justice! Put up a better picture dammit so everyone can recognize you!

For the rest of you, this chick is a fucking blast to hang around with. Definitely introduce yourself!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Aw, thanks everybody!:$

I wish you could ALL be there this weekend....I love jumping and partying with every one of you! I'll miss you all.:(

And yes, Shannon, I have issues resizing pics for my avatar....they always seem to come out blurry.:S

I will be out there, but not jumping. No way in hell im gonna miss the fireworks!

Unless im passed out drunk Sat night :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Here's my nerdy ass (on the right).

Say hello if any of you see me :)

I will be wandering around looking like a whuffo. Though I may be playing fill in for the organizer while he dirt dives the bigways...it is a lil teaser for me since i cant jump with them right now. So enough though I will be back up in the air on the bigways!!! and taking some time for the newbie's! :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto