Snowwhite

Free Jumps

Ok, so I decided after my long and very scientific poll that the best kind of jump tickets a skydiver could score would be the FREE kind. So I'm digging into my pocket, and on MONDAY I will announce what I am gonna give away to some lucky WFFC attending skydiver. The reason I am waiting til Monday, is because I have really, really, really, almost made up my mind. Based on said very scientific poll. You still have til Monday to make up my mind.....
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Ok, so I decided after my long and very scientific poll that the best kind of jump tickets a skydiver could score would be the FREE kind. So I'm digging into my pocket, and on MONDAY I will announce what I am gonna give away to some lucky WFFC attending skydiver. The reason I am waiting til Monday, is because I have really, really, really, almost made up my mind. Based on said very scientific poll. You still have til Monday to make up my mind.....

honestly, if i had free jumps. i would JUMP my ass of to better myself, skill wise, as a skydiver. then i could easily pass the knowledge down.....

but that is self centered:S

honestly, if i had free jumps. i would JUMP my ass of to better myself, skill wise, as a skydiver. then i could easily pass the knowledge down.....

but that is self centered:S

Well, I am giving away this jump, just to see somebody love it. That's pretty self-centered, too, but I announced it on the www.freefall.com webpage, so we'll see if there are any takers..
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

i just typed in wffc so as i could add it to my fav's on this screen name and i t came up with WASHINGTON FLY FISHING CONVENTION:D:D:D:D
------------------------------------------------------------
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

***You still have til Monday to make up my mind.....

I'll give you a MacDaddy hug and raise you an Emerald Coast Skydiving Center T-Shirt!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Cool! I'll take em, but what does it cost me?

A hug will do. Hee hee hee!):)

What size T-shirt do you want?

***Gotta be pre-registered to win, so don't miss out.

Registered last week. Hootie Hoo!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"