KillerKimmy

Wet T-Shirt Contest at the Ranch (music needed)

Can anyone reccommend some songs for our Wet T-Shirt contest? It will be held on the 20th of August for all of our skydiving chicks. Yes there is prize money involved but that is for another post. I need some ideas for music. Strong down beats like Battleflag by Lo Fidelity Allstars. Some Rob Zombie has also been put on the list like How To Make A Monster. Give me some more!

Motley Crue "Wild Side"
Guns N Roses "Welcome to the Jungle"
Velvet Revolver "Sucker Train Blues"
Jet "Cold Hard Bitch"

Don't forget to post us some pics!
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

OOOOO anything from Britney Spears First Album!

Nickleback is a good choice
Rob Zombie....

You know what I will just go to the nuddie bar to see what they are using. Keep in mind I am doing this for you not me! (I swear...yay boobies!)
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

***i wish my DZ did things like wet t-shirt contests

We tried it at our DZ Luau only I wore a coconut bra and a grass skirt but I got booed of the stage. :P:S

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Psycho bob, I'm sorry your DZ doesn't do things like that. Perhaps this is your chance to start a contest? Or maybe get out here for ours! No ugly townies around here. Just sweet skydiving chicks (good looking ones too).

I think I'm now veering away from the glam rock. Def Leppard, Van Halen, they're all fine and good,. . . though the girls (and I) might have enough of the remeniscining whilst stripping.

Something more like techno maybe? The Lo fidelity AllStars is rubbing me the right way ! More like that?

***Just sweet skydiving chicks (good looking ones too).

I think all skydiving chicks are hot! Some may not have the best bodies but they all have the right attitude and that's what really matters!

Don't forget to throw in a little The Crystal Method to make sure they grind their money-makers!B|