RkyMtnHigh

Piercings HURT!

Why would anyone introduce a foreign metal object into their body? You sure that you know all that there is to know...? I don't think so!

P.S.: Pierced tongues are a real turn-off. Speech is slurred most of the time. Won't comment on vaginas.

Got three piercings tonight and was on the list for PSUCory's 3 way sitfly pic for my ankle, but pulled myself off because I had enough pain for one night.:ph34r:

My nose is KILLING me!!!

Why would anyone introduce a foreign metal object into their body? You sure that you know all that there is to know...? I don't think so!

-But I guess you do?? :|

Ah get off your high horse princess...

(DO YOU SEE, PEOPLE?? HA!!! That phrase has been uttered to me multiple times but now I can legitimately say it to someone else! I feel so vindicated!!! B|)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Lisa,

I venture that I have probably seen more vaginas than you have. (Albeit admittedly, not your's. Maybe some time soon?)

It was fun playing. Nevertheless, I do believe that there are places (like tongue, virginia, lip, eyebrow, etc etc.), that should not be pierced. Don't make me post medical links with all the gory details of what can go wrong.

Won't comment on vaginas.

Is that because you havent seen one?

HAHAHAHA.... Kinda like a wuffo saying why would anyone hurl their body out of an airplane at 13,000? You sure that you know all that there is to know...?

Sure there are horror stories from both, but when done correctly both can be quite safe...;)
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

OMG Bob...I didn't even THINK about that!!!:D:D:D ROTFLMAO!!!:ph34r::ph34r: I was so worried about my nose...holy shit...that's funny.:ph34r:;) I have Chester this thursday and then jumptown next weekend...oooooooooooopsie:P

OMG, KALYNE! You didn't!! :P

Just what kind of 'bad influence' is JustaFlyGirl having on you, anyway?! :D

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Piercings HURT!

yeah, a little, but it is a GOOD kind hurt.;)B|

The dude that did the piercings said it's be an "owwww...ahhh"...I couldn't get past the owwwwwwwww part:o:ph34r:

I was completely silent and motionless when my nipple got done. I was proud of myself.

On the drive there, my girlfriend kept asking me if I was alright, and if I was nervous.

I had no idea how I was going to end up reacting, but I knew I was going to try to be calm and peaceful about it. I've given blood countless times, so I knew I could handle a needle stick.

Mine was done on Father's Day, June 19, and it's been about what, three weeks, and it feels really pretty well healed. It never really did hurt after the initial poke. :)
Congratulations! Three in one shot?!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Got three piercings tonight and was on the list for PSUCory's 3 way sitfly pic for my ankle, but pulled myself off because I had enough pain for one night.:ph34r:

My nose is KILLING me!!!

There are good hurts and bad hurts -

Some piercings are good hurts.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sorry, I forgot: the young are indestructable!

P.S.: And spare me your highway comparison. You don't even have the beginnings of a clue as to what you are talking about.

As well there are more horror stories of people dieing on our highways everyday.

I guess Skyhigh is one of those who work from home and don't drive on the highway.;)

Sounds cool! I think that I'll go have a spike driven through my penis.....

actually it would be a super sharp needle and it does't hurt neer what you would think.......... my nipples hurt more!!!!!!!!

Sounds cool! I think that I'll go have a spike driven through my penis.....

actually it would be a super sharp needle and it does't hurt neer what you would think.......... my nipples hurt more!!!!!!!!

And everyone in internet land NEEDED to know this?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

everyone in internet land NEEDED to know this?

wel it is a misconception that it hurts alot down below, just wanted to replay that it doesn't hurt as bad as say yor nipples..... might lead to other people getting things done and then they can tell you about them.....

everyone in internet land NEEDED to know this?

wel it is a misconception that it hurts alot down below, just wanted to replay that it doesn't hurt as bad as say yor nipples..... might lead to other people getting things done and then they can tell you about them.....

Hmmm - and down below means What exactly?

and if it's what i think - how ong have you had that special apPAratus?

Yikes girl!!! I cringe just thinking about what you've done. I have nothing against piercings, but could never do it myself since I am deathly afraid of needles (just getting my ears pierced was an ordeal). Hope you are out of pain soon and able to jump again :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller