Kid_Icarus

How many drugs have people never done?

Not official ones, no. We can use his recipe, but it won't be the same.

JJello came along before jello j and whatever he makes...

Clearly I'm confused, then. Sorry, Sunny, didn't know what you were referring to.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Obviously you are unfamiliar with "double j -e- double l -O shots....

I've been educated.:$
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

dude, you forgot mdma!!!! tha's probly even more prevelent than ghb.......... eventhough i hear ghb is growing in use....

Technically the use of mdma has dropped substantially since the early 90s and MDE its ecstacy replacement is more prevalant.

But still a glaring omission.

BOOM Headshot

dude, you forgot mdma!!!! tha's probly even more prevelent than ghb.......... eventhough i hear ghb is growing in use....

What IS that stuff? I've been scrolling patiently waiting for someone to drop a hint to what GHB is, then you throw MDA in???
I don't know what it is so I just checked 'I didn't do it'. I guess I can add 10 years to my 'death watch' clock :)

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!