jdobleman

Lost Prairie Organizing '05

For all of you who are getting tired of the same old Mad John Loads, this year we are offering world renouned Organizer (well he was in Sweden last year) Big Dawg Freeflyer (Team Bomb Squad), and all around Bad-Ass -----Chris DeBar.

Chris will be working with younger divers, freeflyers and anyone else who wants to get their Prairie on. And you don't even need to buy him a beer, Coke will do cause's he currently on the wagon.

For you boring types, Mad John will still be around doing his Thang.

Bring it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

But what about those of us who have never been to Prairie and have been hearing about the (in)famous "Almost Sober Loads" practically since our first jump course?

Will that make me boring? :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Not at all, and it might help you sober up. Sober is as sober does. And on Sunday's we have the "Not even Close to Sober" loads.

I'll save you a slot, Krissanne.

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Not at all, and it might help you sober up. Sober is as sober does. And on Sunday's we have the "Not even Close to Sober" loads.

Can't wait!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

But what about those of us who have never been to Prairie and have been hearing about the (in)famous "Almost Sober Loads" practically since our first jump course?

Will that make me boring? :P

The "almost sober" loads are for the folks who get up and moving way earlier than regular people, and they are NEVER boring. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Can't wait!

You didn't even bitchslap him for spelling your name wrong... you are slackin girl. ;)

BTW: I want on that load too.

Can't wait!

You didn't even bitchslap him for spelling your name wrong... you are slackin girl. ;)

Everyone gets one free pass.

MadJohn - next time my name's wrong, Beth's gonna bitchslap you. :ph34r::D

*monkeyboy enters room and puts hand up* I'm finally qualified to join that load. Just make the call for the load very quietly.:S
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Sorry Krisanne, there's no excuse for an ECL to make that mistake, especially when I checked your profile to get it right!

Look's like Q's gonna be leading most of the Demo's on the porch this year.

I dont know if I will be doing the POPS Ways unless somethign is done about some of the tracking.. those people skeered me a bit last year.

I don't think I've ever seen a POPs formation load that didn't scare me...and I'm not POPs-eligible for a few more years, so I've been watching from the relative safety of mother earth! :SB|:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Baby, where's your speedo shot~!? :ph34r:

HA!
g

Gia, I'd be more worried that he spent that much time with the photo-editing software to show us the (very hot) Mad John Speedo pose.

Gia, I'd be more worried that he spent that much time with the photo-editing software to show us the (very hot) Mad John Speedo pose.

I must admit it did make me feel a little funny! :$:D:$

Now where's that field of wildflowers picture I was going to paste him into?

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

For you boring types, Mad John will still be around doing his Thang.

Bring it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign me up for a slot doing your Thang too MJ! It's all about making it onto load 1 Monday morning.... (and Tuesday.. and Wednesday...)

Since they don't really party at the prairie.. I might as well jump a lot :P

W$%^%RE

You'll notice the nipples were discreetly covered.

You're all class, Mad John!

who is this Dobleman guy ?

bozo

Some old schoolmarm. More importantly, are you finally bringing your ass to the Prairie this year?! It's been way too long, we need to jump & drink beer together! Plus, we can cruise over to (or possibly even jump into) the Lang Brewery where, as you know, they make pretty good beer.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)