mattsplat

Spinner hubcaps

I'm waiting for the lawsuit, guy pulls in to parking space spinners a spinnin after he stops, little kid sticks his finger in there. OUCH! I'm sure these same people think we're crazy for paying big $ to risk our necks. To each his own, and if you can make a few bucks off a stupid trend more power to you.
James

You can bet your ass, it's gonna happen!

Chuck

i was at a show in manayunk, pa a couple of weeks ago and there was one of those new cryslers, that looks like a rolls in the front, parked on the side of the building... inbetween sets my buddies tour manager pulled me out of the venue to show me... i walked up to the car and started laughing my ass off... the car had the largest tires i have ever seen on a luxury vehicle ever.. and the spinning rims were over 20' and as if that wasnt bad enough it had "playa" engraved allllllllll over them i wish my pictures came out... i'll have to try and edit them as best as i can to post them... but it was ridiculous

The manufacturer's are always tryin' to appeal to certain parts of our society but... 'playas'? Good grief!:D:D:D

Chuck

you got a pic of that shit?!

hell yea. I seen some in Birmingham at a truck stop last night.

Much respect for the truck drivers out there (I have a class A, myself) but you should really find a better way to spend that cash! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865