crewkeith

where did the nice girls go????

I am a nice girl...however there is an evil streak that goes through me....

That's normally the best kind! ;)

glad that you approve dear!!! and you are sooo right!!!!:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

glad that you approve dear!!!

Being a really sweet hottie hasn't hurt your approval rating either. ;)

Well I am glad that you think so!!!! So why is it that no one else seems to approve!?!?!? Damn my luck!!! Oh well thank you again sweetie!!! muahhh

What up Ben! You know Julia too, eh?

This is one way kewl Girl.

I dunno, one hot as hell day in Atlanta, she was working her ass off packing, so I thought I'd be nice and buy her a cold water. I didn't even get a 'thanks' out of her! :P

I suppose it was her way of saying, 'don't even think about hitting on me, it's hot out, and I'm pissed off'! :D

Seriously though, she seems pretty cool. From what I hear, she gives great massage's too! :)
Jeff

ps- you goin' to the party tonight? PM me.
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I was lucky enough to hang out with her for a day. She even came to our humble Palatka to do a jump.

On to other news though since I have decided to quit my job to go to flight school full time I thought I would celebrate by buying new gear. Now I just have to wait the 8-10 weeks for it to show up! Well after I order it tonight.
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

What up Ben! You know Julia too, eh?

This is one way kewl Girl.

I dunno, one hot as hell day in Atlanta, she was working her ass off packing, so I thought I'd be nice and buy her a cold water. I didn't even get a 'thanks' out of her! :P

I suppose it was her way of saying, 'don't even think about hitting on me, it's hot out, and I'm pissed off'! :D

Seriously though, she seems pretty cool. From what I hear, she gives great massage's too! :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff that is such shit..I totally remember you bringin me the water and me thanking you as I chugged all of it!!! I am sorry if you thought I was being rude to you all I was and still am very appreciative of the H2O bc it was hot as hell...And I do give great massages!!!!
Ben...Thank you dear!!! That was very sweet, but you are right I am pretty crazy!!! But fun as hell to jump with!! Come to SDA to jump...EXPLORE!!!!!!

:D Thought I'd push your buttons with that one! ;) Everyone knows you're a way cool chick!

Yes, you did say thanks. I didn't think you'd take my post so seriously! :o Ooops! :S Sorry, I threw the smiley's in to try to show it was light hearted, guess it didn't work! [:/]

See you soon!

Jeff

Ohh sorry...I thought that you were serious that I had been rude to you and I started to feel really bad!!! Dont want anyone to think that I am a bitch ALL the time...:)

I started to feel really bad!!!

:D Damn, I should have kept going with it, maybe I could have worked it and gotten a free massage or packjob!

I thought that you were serious

In the bonfire? :D You obviously haven't read many of my other posts!!

Jeff

Dude, forgive my lateness to the thread.....

Really, the nice girls are gone. I think they're extinct. :|[:/]

Wow absolutely no faith in the female gender huh?? That is sad... :(.... Just keep your eyes open and dont judge and you will see the nice ones *like me* are still around...Kickin ass and takin names!!!:)
You guys have a great weekend I am off to the DZ to hopefully make a jump or 2!!! Have fun be safe and don't forget to pull... MUAHHH to all... PM me if you need me....;)

Dude, forgive my lateness to the thread.....

Really, the nice girls are gone. I think they're extinct. :|[:/]

I don't think that's true at all, but maybe I'm not all that picky!;)

I was talking with an ex-military guy one time and he told me that a lot of his buddies had married traditional Asian women because (and I LOVED this comment) they have "all the best qualities of a woman and a dog wrapped up in one package". He went on to explain that they do what you tell them to do, don't do the things you tell them not to do, and are beautiful.

Kinda tough to argue with that reasoning!

Walt

Yeah . . . um . . . so Asian girls are all doormats? More importantly, this is an attractive quality? :S

Men who say stuff like that should have their nuts cut off . . . just as women who marry for money shouldn't be allowed to procreate either.

Yeah . . . um . . . so Asian girls are all doormats? More importantly, this is an attractive quality? :S

Men who say stuff like that should have their nuts cut off . . . just as women who marry for money shouldn't be allowed to procreate either.

I'm way too much of a wimp to take sides here, but that kind of attitude is why some American men have a strong preference for traditional Asian women.

In college, one of my friends had been in the Air force and spent 10 years or so in the Far East. While there, he married (I think) a Korean woman.

Anyway, when I called his house and his wife answered the phone, it was difficult for both of us because she could barely speak any English at all, and this was after being in the US for years.

I asked my friend about that one day and he told me that he did not want his wife to become Americanized. He said that if he wanted to be married to an Americanized woman, he would have married an American.

Seemed a bit odd to me, but it obviously worked ok for them--they had been married for many years. He was not an abusive kind of guy in any way and I'm sure he treated his wife with respect. Just seemed very foreign to me (no pun intended).

Walt