Amazon

Lost Prairie is coming

Suddenly it's all coming back to me:

The weather is terrible, the skydives suck, the beer is warm, and there are too many damn Canadians

;)

Edit to add: TABEE TABI TABILIKI EYE TABILIKI EYE TABOO!

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

My plan is to head up there on Wednesday night or Thursday morning... can't wait for the lake and the brewery and the singing and ...:)

Sweet! I suggest Wednesday....that'll have ya there in time to practice with the rest of the cracks ;)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hey Beth,

Dave and I will be rolling in Wednesday, so that must be the best day to arrive ;):D

Teehee!!!

God I can't wait to get the hell outta LA and into the mountains!

Yeah!!! g B|

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

My plan is to head up there on Wednesday night or Thursday morning... can't wait for the lake and the brewery and the singing and ...:)

Sweet! I suggest Wednesday....that'll have ya there in time to practice with the rest of the cracks ;)

Blues,
Dave

We don't need no stinkin' practice ... :P

We just get together for the jello!

'Shell
'Shell

Dave and I will be rolling in Wednesday, so that must be the best day to arrive ;):D

You're arriving on Wednesday? That's very good info, I'll make sure to go to bed on time until at least Wednesday then.. just to be ready to party with Gia! :P

No cameras this time! ;)

No cameras this time!

Awwww, Iwan.... you know the pictures are safe with me! For my viewing pleasure only :ph34r:

PAAARRRRRTTTTTTEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
woohoo, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I can't believe. My boss signed off another vacation request for me to make a boogie.:)

Woo Hoo. If it will be anything like the American Boogie, let the fun begin. Maybe with just a little less tequila. :S

Counting the days.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Very cool Sean!!

We should definately jump together at the Prairie! I owe that to you I think for stealing your chair all weekend.. :ph34r:

We're on for the jump.

No worries on the chair. Except for when my ass was planted when I needed to recover, the chair was fair game.

Jump an Infinity

You can probably substitute something else for tequila, but if you think you're going to drink less *alcohol* in Montana, well, good luck with that. :D

Blues,
Dave

[Points to avatar]

It may be hard to believe, but that is actually the presecond time I've ever been drunk. :) I've been told there are pictures. Not looking forward to ever being that drunk again. I have to say that I could feel the love from all the people who came up to me to make sure I was all right and wouldn't get too close to the fire. Hope I didn't get sick on anyone's shoes.:o Beware of drunk monkeys.

That being said, looking forward to partying (with slightly less alcohol) with all y'all in prairie.

Jump an Infinity

That being said, looking forward to partying (with slightly less alcohol) with all y'all in prairie.

Note to self: spike Sean's drinks early and often. >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Apparently this will be your first time to LP. Don't be nervous, you'll have a blast and might even remember some of it. :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

*Note to self: bring sippy cup with tight lid and watch Krisanne very VERY carefully* :P

Jump an Infinity

*Note to self: bring sippy cup with tight lid and watch Krisanne very VERY carefully* :P

Better watch out for me too >:(

Better watch out for me too >:(

I'm so nice and sweet, this is now just getting out of hand. On second thought, keeping my eye on a whole bunch of party chicks. Noice.

And no, I haven't seen the photos. Where are they posted?

Jump an Infinity

I'm so nice and sweet, this is now just getting out of hand. On second thought, keeping my eye on a whole bunch of party chicks. Noice.

Me and Beth together. Now that's trouble. Yeah, you better watch your back, son.

Four weeks (28 sleeps, to use the official Prairie terms) till the road trip begins!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke