yardhippie

Weekend Numbers 07/22-24

B| : 8 : 1

Let's see,

Sat
1 FF with OrangeJumper
3 jumps with a buddy helping me to relearn how to fly on my belly - Thanks Kelton
1 Memorial Sunset H&P

Sun
It took me 308 jumps to do it, but I did my first 4 way, and turned 7 points too after my slow ass was late on the exit.B| A case of Killian's paid that debt.
Then a 9 way and a 2 way on sunset to end the day.

Thanks to all the people that were helping me get back on my belly!! It was great fun and I look forward to doing a bunch more with you guys over the next few months.
B|:)

:):5 (6 if you include that freefall into the pool in water training): 0
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Are you kidding?:10:2

Ten jumps, six out of the PAC on Friday and 4 at the MWSL meet on Saturday.

First jump out of a PAC, first time at SkyKnights.

For those who haven't jumped the PAC, do it. It's a beautiful little plane -- comfortable, fast, and fun. Prop blast is very different from an otter, but I got used to it.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Packed in the 114 degree heat all day Saturday...got thrown in the pool..thanks YardHippie!!! Was on Pete's 300 jump!!! YEAH and also on Katie's 1000th!!! That was a jump to remember....hehehehe and made 2 other jumps sunday!!! Kickass weekend!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

I got one late yesterday. My canopy really swung me around this time. I dunno if something's happened to the canopy or the lines, or if my pack jobs are just getting worse. :o[:/]

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

:14:0

Maybe I do owe beer. I jumped an seasoned Sabre1-150 with a new line set this weekend. My rigger kindly has let me borrow it. WOW. I really liked that canopy .. except for the opening part. It also made me realize that my positive openings on my Sabre2 are not so rough bad.