Casie

being 30....

RAWKS! Initially when I reached this unforgettable milestone I was freaking out - let me tell ya - it only gets betterB|

That is all:P

Happy Friday!

Gotta love the 30s! These truly are the best times of your life!B|..and yes is does only get better.

I turn 30 in November and I have mixed feelings. I am in total denial that this is actually happening....I don't feel 30 at all....With that said, I have planned a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia to mark the big landmark! I hope to be sitting on an elephant in the jungle somewhere....far far far away from reality on the big day!B|

What did everyone else do to celebrate the long kiss goodnight to their 20's and HELLO to their 30's?

I couldn't agree with you more...initially before turning the big 30, I was freaking out. Looking back on it now...it was no big deal...this has truly been on hell of a year so far...:)
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

I dont get it, explain this to a youngster.....what's so good or different about it? I figured after you're 21, theres really no more real surprises, but maybe i'm wrong??

Oh no, no, no...the real suprises begin at 30 and keep going from there.

Kev
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Casie, I blew thru 30 like it was going backwards. I'm just now starting to feel 40 creeping in. Next year will be terrible. I'll be 39 :o

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I turn 30 this month and I'm super stoked. I agree Casie baby, we only get better with age!!! Do tell, why are you so excited?????

Girl I remember your bday last year at the farm, that was so fun! Soooooo... are we throwing you a bash like we did for Casie??? It can be done!

Casie, I blew thru 30 like it was going backwards. I'm just now starting to feel 40 creeping in. Next year will be terrible. I'll be 39 :o

I dreaded the big 4.0 But This year I made it and its the best ever! Everone enjoy the 30s, but the 40 is so great.

Someone said in an earlier thread: "measure live by eternity". And yes, I felt so mortal when I got to being 40, that suddenly big decissions I needed to make where so damn easy.

Nice to meet you toot!