IFallFast

The Ranch or Jumptown

First read the "tampering with gear" thread here, then the "death game" thread in Skydiving, and go to the Ranch :)>:(

Otherwise I'd say I have no idea -- I've never been to the Ranch, and Jumptown wasn't called Jumptown yet the last time I was there.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Go to Jumptown!!! I love that DZ... Ya, I know the ranch is my home DZ, but jumptown is so great.

Don't get me wrong, the ranch is great too. Either way you'll have a fun time, but i vote for jumptown :)

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

If you come to the Ranch, you'll have to share a ride with 100 people in the Porter. If you're lucky, you can hang on the strut. If you're not so lucky, you'll share the 8-people cabin with 20 tandems. Two Twin Otters will be flying Yuri, since nobody wants to jump with him.

On the other hand, Ranch bathrooms this weekend will turn into Houses Of Laughter. People will roll out the bathrooms with unwiped asses because nobody wants to waste the special toilet paper...

Don't come to the Ranch!!! :D

There is always something going on at the Ranch. Come on down and jump. 2 or 3 Otters and a nice view. Plenty of people to jump with and as much fun as you can handle.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Come to Jumptown.

The weather is looking good for tomorrow - as we're getting the rain out of the way now :P

I see your a free flyer. We've got some AMAZING freeflyers at JTown who will jump with you - and some up and comers who are always looking for folks to jump with.

If your interested in RW - Boxman is back load organizing this weekend.

Lots of packing area and the otter gets loads up fast. It'll be busy this weekend ;)

If you see me - say 'hi!". I've got the purple/red/yellow wings (ya, I didn't pick the colors :D) that says "Bill" on it :ph34r:.

Oh ya, and look for the girl who looks nothing like her avatar ;)

Hope to see you there!

Jen
Arianna Frances

Just a little question.... Does the staff at the Ranch have a group of ambitious wannabes waiting in the wings?
Like a pecking order type thing?
Just wondering.. cause from the death game thread it sounds like they spend too much time on the ground.

Blue skies ,