Muenkel

Do you head straight for the locked threads?

Depends. If it's a poster I know, or a particularly intriguing title, I will look. Also, if it's repeatedly referenced in another thread, I'll peek. Otherwise, ehh, not so much.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Good point, but the thread could have been hijacked leading to the lock...therefore making the author moot.

Well for instance (and i do NOT mean this as a personal attack) i don't ever open threads started by Billy Vance. After his constant posting of jokes i don't bother opening anything even if it has a non joke sounding title. So if one of his threads get locked, i still won't open it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Just curious if you folks upon seeing a locked thread, head right for it. Like seeing a car wreck, you can't help but look.:|

I was totally thinking of posting this very same thing when that last thread got locked! It had been up all day and I never bothered to look at it. Suddenly there's a lock and I just can't help myself!

:D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I was typing a reply but then I got denied! :D

Of course I looked again.

Then I though Skybytch locked it because she was the last poster but she's not green anymore and I got really confused. :D

It's really not that hard to confuse me.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)