ladyskydiver

Lingerie shopping

ARG!!! I've totally packed like a girl for this trip. I couldn't decide on the lingerie for the jump so I have 3 different items. :$ Boy shorts - check. 5" heels and 3" heels - check. 2 outfits for club - 1 leather, 1 spandex with ties) - check. Skydiving gear/clothes/etc. - check. Oh...and for the photos, I even brought makeup and hair stuff. :o

UGH!!! I haven't packed like a girl for skydiving trips ever!!!! :S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey chica... Have you tried Fredrick's of Hollywood? They have water bras that are just awesome. ;)

Who needs a water bra? is that like the cheap version of implants? :|

Supposedly, the bra feels more natural so when a person gets a handful, they supposedly don't notice it's not all natural. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey chica... Have you tried Fredrick's of Hollywood? They have water bras that are just awesome. ;)

Who needs a water bra? is that like the cheap version of implants? :|

Supposedly, the bra feels more natural so when a person gets a handful, they supposedly don't notice it's not all natural. :D

Till it get's taken off (with teeth) and crashes to the floor. :D

(mumble grumble)
Damn false advertising. [:/] :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I might have missed this way back but I have to ask how you ladies land in high heels! I can barely walk in them let alone land in them! I guess if it's a windy day and you have a nice friendly canopy...

(I wear heals like twice a year)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

:D I'm wearing tennis shoes...obviously not as attractive, but I'm not going to kill myself on a jump. Although it'll be interesting if I wear the 5" heels tomorrow night on the bus...that could get difficult. :D

:D I'm wearing tennis shoes...obviously not as attractive, but I'm not going to kill myself on a jump. Although it'll be interesting if I wear the 5" heels tomorrow night on the bus...that could get difficult. :D

:D AH ok! I just couldn't imagine trying to run it out in them! I'm a dumbass, I know. :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

:D I'm wearing tennis shoes...obviously not as attractive, but I'm not going to kill myself on a jump. :D

Just go barefoot or wear your stockings. Stockinged feet should give you a nice slide swoop. :P

ARG!!! I've totally packed like a girl for this trip. I couldn't decide on the lingerie for the jump so I have 3 different items. :$ Boy shorts - check. 5" heels and 3" heels - check. 2 outfits for club - 1 leather, 1 spandex with ties) - check. Skydiving gear/clothes/etc. - check. Oh...and for the photos, I even brought makeup and hair stuff. :o

UGH!!! I haven't packed like a girl for skydiving trips ever!!!! :S

Here kitty kitty kitty>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm just figuring I'll land on my ass anyway, so who needs shoes?

I'll just need a cutie to kiss my butt and make it feel better. ;) I brought two outfits, just not sure which one will hurt less.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm just figuring I'll land on my ass anyway, so who needs shoes?

I'll just need a cutie to kiss my butt and make it feel better. ;) I brought two outfits, just not sure which one will hurt less.

Try not to land on your butt, please. As for attention for your boo boos, I think you'll be well taken care of. ;) If not, have 'em call me and I'll kiss through the phone. :S ;) :)

:D I'm wearing tennis shoes...obviously not as attractive, but I'm not going to kill myself on a jump. :D

Just go barefoot or wear your stockings. Stockinged feet should give you a nice slide swoop. :P

Or kill me. :P

Or kill me. :P

Not if you land on a tile or wood floor. :D :D

No Frederick's close by unfortunately. :(

However, I just bought a really cute outfit - # 2751 all black lace - that I just can't wait to wear for a special someone. (Thanks, Amy! B|) It'd get destroyed in a jump so it won't be worn for that. :)

Dammit, and I was gonna post that I know what Cora's panties look like!!!! ha ha you beat me to it! :P

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!