ladyskydiver

Lingerie shopping

Went lingerie shopping today to find stuff for the lingerie jump this weekend and have discovered a couple of things.

• What you like isn't practical for jumping. It'll shred (but would work quite well for a night (and hopefully day) with a special someone)
  • What is practical for jumping is ugly.
  • Finding black satin or silk boy shorts has been impossible so far. [:/]
  • Finding the right push-up bra to enhance the girls is a pain - literally. B| (And I haven't found one, yet, that I like enough to buy.)

So, I've looked at Victoria's Secret and didn't find anything there. It, also, doesn't help that they are in process of remodeling their store so their stock selection is 1/4 of what it usually is. Sheer Delight although a fun store has more stripper wear and "fun with the special someone" clothing.

hmmm....looks like I'll have to go to a toy store that sells lingerie and see if I can come up with something else. Other suggestions of places to shop????? Would Target, KMart or any of those stores have a good but sexy selection of lingerie?
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hmm from being on the other side of the fence. I don't see the shredding as a problemB|

Seriously though I was looking for socks in Wal-Mart the other day and happened to pass the intimates section and almost got wood in the store. Should be cheaper and get the job done.

My personal favorite are the Tanga lace boy shorts with a brazillian cut on them so those lovely little rounds cheeks peek out the bottom.

Then again it's been far to long......Arg time to log onto "Special" internet sites

And I'm out....
    HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

You know...I'm having the same problem.
    I don't think my red teddy is going to hold up long enough to get into the air before I'm unmasked as a fraud on that jump.
    :D

Don't worry about the shredding...let it ALL hang out!
    My reality and yours are quite different.
    I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
    Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Fuck Wall Mart, this place is an extension of China, has destroyed practically all small businesses in this country... say bye bye to individuality, let us all shop the same shit in the same place... so we can all look like the same red necks with a Bejing twist! :|

What about a higher-end department store like Macy's (I don't know exactly what you have in that area)? They tend to have good selection, especially if you go to a larger store.
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Fuck Wall Mart, this place is an extension of China, has destroyed practically all small businesses in this country... say bye bye to individuality, let us all shop the same shit in the same place... so we can all look like the same red necks with a Bejing twist! :|

Sure..okay.....by the way, nice sunglases...ya look like EVERYONE ELSE at the DZ!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Okay, so today my best friend and I are having this same exact conversation (she's not a jumper) but I was picking her brain at lunch for ideas on what to wear/buy lingerie.

Do you have a Kohl's up there? Today she was wearing this bra and as she was walking down the street toward me today all you could see was her boobs. So, when she gets up to me I'm like "wow, nice boobs today" and she said, "I've been getting that all day, I got this new bra from Kohl's".
    So, needless to say, I will be making a trip to Kohl's in the next few days.

Also, check out JCPenney's. They have a pretty good selection of lingerie and stuff like that.

I need to find some black boy shorts also.

If only these boys knew what kind of trouble we go through... geesh...:P

We went shopping today as well, I got one of those one piece outfits, gater thingy, Clay liked it, I know it is going to shred during freefall , but there was nothing that would hold up to it unless I went with the whole sheep outfit so many on here have suggested. So anyways I bought some black boyshorts to go with it , so at least I will land with panties and a bra... Im just hoping I dont land off, it was weird enough trying to explain the need for strong lingere that wont tear in freefall to the store clerk who helped us out, can you imagine landing off and trying to explain why you are in torn lingere ...
    Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
    Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I'll have to stop at Kohl's and JCPenney tomorrow. B|

It was funny seeing the look on the faces of the women as I was explaining that I needed the lingerie to hold up to 120+ mph winds. :D

If only these boys knew what kind of trouble we go through... geesh...:P

All I can say is with as much trouble as I'm going through, they damn well better appreciate it or there will NEVER be a repeat of the experience. :D
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I'll have to look at that site once I'm back at home. The only issue with ordering something online right now is that I need it here by Thursday evening. :D

Yeah....yeah....I know....I procrasinated buying the stuff. :P

Today she was wearing this bra and as she was walking down the street toward me today all you could see was her boobs. So, when she gets up to me I'm like "wow, nice boobs today" and she said, "I've been getting that all day, I got this new bra from Kohl's".

I'm trying to think of a male equivalent to that intro and am drawing a blank. :S:D

Blues,
    Dave
    "I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
    (drink Mountain Dew)

I looked at a really cute corset with garter as well. However, the thought of the garter beating against my skin during freefall....B|

So, I passed on that for now. :)

i was thinking of taping the straps lol,

I know this wont hold up, if it does it will be a miracle... wonder if I should wear the thigh highs with it? Whose idea was this lingere dive ? Its going to turn into a "whose shit stays on dive"
    Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
    Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this