ladyskydiver

Lingerie shopping

what are you doing at work so late... you should be lounging in your new "freefly tested" lacy sexy sheer thong whatevers...

:|

I wish that I could be lazying around in lingerie drinking a glass of wine with some candles lit and soft music playing. Unfortunately, I work from 9:30pm until 5:30 or 6:00am. [:/]
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

wow, i was just talking about this (lingerie) shopping with the gf tonight, seems she is scared to go to the store and would rather shop on the internet..... can i send her your way to talksome sence into her????

Went lingerie shopping today to find stuff for the lingerie jump this weekend and have discovered a couple of things.

• What you like isn't practical for jumping. It'll shred (but would work quite well for a night (and hopefully day) with a special someone)
  • What is practical for jumping is ugly.
  • Finding black satin or silk boy shorts has been impossible so far. [:/]
  • Finding the right push-up bra to enhance the girls is a pain - literally. B| (And I haven't found one, yet, that I like enough to buy.)

So, I've looked at Victoria's Secret and didn't find anything there. It, also, doesn't help that they are in process of remodeling their store so their stock selection is 1/4 of what it usually is. Sheer Delight although a fun store has more stripper wear and "fun with the special someone" clothing.

hmmm....looks like I'll have to go to a toy store that sells lingerie and see if I can come up with something else. Other suggestions of places to shop????? Would Target, KMart or any of those stores have a good but sexy selection of lingerie?

• Cora - I think I might have just the thing for you!! I can't remember what the size is off hand, but I still have some pieces left from when I sold lingerie as well as toys (now of course, it's just toys!!) But is is lace boy shorts and bikini top thingy in black, very cute and my stuff has been on lingerie dives before. I'll dig up a picture tonight for ya if you are interested!

Wait - I just read that you need it by thursday - so...maybe I can help, maybe I can't - but I promise you will like it!! B|

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

Fuck Wall Mart, this place is an extension of China, has destroyed practically all small businesses in this country... say bye bye to individuality, let us all shop the same shit in the same place... so we can all look like the same red necks with a Bejing twist! :|

I don't like WalMart either, but mainly because the service sucks almost as much as most of the products they sell.

Blues,
    Dave
    "I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
    (drink Mountain Dew)

This thread is useless without pics. >:(

Remi, honey...this thread may have no pics, yet. But do you honestly believe that a bunch of chicks in lingerie this weekend is not going to end up with pics snapped and posted? :D
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

blablabla... Potentially, this is great. At the moment, its nothing but a bunch of teases :P;)

Ah, but Remi...as a married man, you should know the value of a good tease. :)

We're renting in the NW for a month (close the that Oracle mall thing), and will probably look there for a short term lease (6 moth or so) if I dont mind the commute. Also looking at a rental that looks cool in Bario Historico, but with only online info, hard to tell. I'll be doing some appartment searching when I get there.
    Remster

And babe, there is plenty of room for you to sleep somewhere comfortably.;)

ohhh...is that an offer? ;):)>:(:D

Ok...so I know that comment is going to get a few people going, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. :D