dzdiva

Not sure what to do...

...clean or postwhore.:ph34r: I should be cleaning around here, but can't seem to step away from the computer at this moment.:o I guess I could always clean while I postwhore, but what kind of fun would that be?:S
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

I am having the same problem ---I need to run about 5 miles, but I am sitting here - I just have to know more stuff about skydiving - AND the people that do it!

I am having the same problem ---I need to run about 5 miles, but I am sitting here - I just have to know more stuff about skydiving - AND the people that do it!

Then I would run to the nearest DZ, because you are surrounding your self with freaks here.:P (Well, I don't know if the DZ will be any better, so your choice.B|)

I had the same problem today. Except my excuse was that I was hung over. So I didn't clean, I didn't cook, I didn't go for a swim. I slept in then I sat on my ass in my pjs all day and gave myself a facial and talked to friends.

The only reason I am dressed now is I am about to go out and earn tomorrow morning's hang over.

Success is never final and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts.
George F. Tiltonood

I had the same problem today. Except my excuse was that I was hung over. So I didn't clean, I didn't cook, I didn't go for a swim. I slept in then I sat on my ass in my pjs all day and gave myself a facial and talked to friends.

The only reason I am dressed now is I am about to go out and earn tomorrow morning's hang over.

Sounds like a pretty good day to me, except for the hangover part!;) Have a good time!:)

DZ is an hours drive away......5 miles is hard enough - I only run that far ONCE a week, and I do it slowly........

Go to the DZ... You people that aren't stuck at work on saturday and don't go to the DZ anyway make me sick. >:(

Greenie in training.

Thanks! I will...I think. I am dressed as a bunny rabbit and about to go out and mix with the general population. I hate it when friends decide to get all wacky and tell people to come to the party in custome! The birthday girl's name in Belinda, so we all have to go as something starting with the letter B.

So if you see a slightly less than sober girl in a bunny outfit tonight, be nice to her. Buy her a drink. Tell her that her shoes look hot. DO NOT touch the tail!

Edited to add: unless I ask you to.....B|

George F. Tiltonood

Thanks! I will...I think. I am dressed as a bunny rabbit and about to go out and mix with the general population. I hate it when friends decide to get all wacky and tell people to come to the party in custome! The birthday girl's name in Belinda, so we all have to go as something starting with the letter B.

So if you see a slightly less than sober girl in a bunny outfit tonight, be nice to her. Buy her a drink. Tell her that her shoes look hot. DO NOT touch the tail!

LMAO!!:D:D Sounds like fun!B|

I keep wondering what everyone else is going to turn up in. Costumes have been a deeply gaurded secret. I mean, com'on, things that start with B?

Ballerina?
Banana?
Bitch?

One of my favourite costume parties of all time was when we were required to come dressed in an outfit that cost collectively less than $5 (including shoes). Wearing things that people had given to you (ie you got for "free") didn't count. It was so funny, everyone went to the local charity stores and found the most fabulously strange old suits and dresses. Lots of fun.

George F. Tiltonood

I work 12 hour shifts on the ICU, night shifts. Don't waste your vomit on me.....

Ticca, your shoes look HOT!!! Have a Midori Sour on me.

might is the key word here....

Normally you would at least have to buy me dinner, but you know what they say about rabbits...:$

And now I am leaving before I say anything else that may ruin my otherwise pristine reputation.

George F. Tiltonood

One of my favourite costume parties of all time was when we were required to come dressed in an outfit that cost collectively less than $5 (including shoes).

Saran wrap comes to mind. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.