Emmie

FSU and skydiving

Hi all,
I just moved to Tallahassee to start law school at FSU and was wondering if there was some kind of a skydiving club on campus. As an undergrad, my school actually helped me pay for a few of my jumps. FSU grads, I know you are out there:)

The Skydive Tallahassee DZ
(School of Human Flight) is at the Quincy, FL. airport about 15 minutes northwest of TLH. They run a King Air and C-182 and I think they are affiliated with the FSU jump club.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'm pretty sure there is a club there, can't remember though if it's U of F or FSU that has the falling gators club

Good input stud. If I see you on Labor Day, remind me to keep getting Kansas mixed the f*ck up with Kansas State.>:(

Now for some REAL help, try PMing or checking for an e-mail on usernames: Castora, RfukfreeflyingW, or Marcusr, they're all 'Noles who jump at Quincy.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

castora is no longer affliated with FSU she lives outta the country, and marcus never really comes on the boards... luckily I never leave the boards so its all good.

FSU "TermiNole Velocity" NOT the damn falling gators! >:( is affliated with quincy (Skydive Tallahassee) but there really isnt much of a club right now. Emmie feel free to PM me.
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...