ACMESkydiver

That pic you look at to make the happy feelings come back

I must be losing it. I used to be able to ignore the person inside. Dammit!!!

Walt

great to know, could share a extensive list of those who did launch your radars?

:)

This is not exactly what you are looking for, but dixieskydiver recently started a thread asking for such lists and was immediately drawn and quartered.

I posted a partial list of dz.com chicks I would like to get to know better. Truly watered down compared to what you are looking for, but I guess I have sunk to that level.

I have lost the edge off my pervness. The truth really hurts sometimes.

Walt

p.s. Yes, your new lust kenz is on the list.

Now now, I never said she was my 'new lust'... do I have an old one?
Nate jumped on me like if I had just taken the last cookie in the jar, I was (for once) asking a very PC question. I think his reaction sparked my interest, he is a man of delightful taste (hum)... :D:S:ph34r:

Simmer down youn Benjamin. I saw her first. B|

Now THIS is funny! I'm definitely among the resident pervs, but even though kenz is indeed beautiful, she didn't set off my perv radar because inside the beautiful packaging is a really good human being.

Walt

aww walt thanks hun - you're making me blush -- i am very flattered by all of this unnecessary attention - i just wanted to share a picture from this weekend and now you boys arguing - let's all play nice
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

A pic of my girlfriend and I after a day of fun in the sun at Myrtle Beach. Lookin a little toasty..:D:D

Well, now we know why you call yourself OrangeJumper

Hehehehe....I think RedJumper would be more appropriate for that picture. Orange wouldn't have been so painful:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Walt

great to know, could share a extensive list of those who did launch your radars?

:)

This is not exactly what you are looking for, but dixieskydiver recently started a thread asking for such lists and was immediately drawn and quartered.

I posted a partial list of dz.com chicks I would like to get to know better. Truly watered down compared to what you are looking for, but I guess I have sunk to that level.

I have lost the edge off my pervness. The truth really hurts sometimes.

Walt

somehow i missed that thread entirely - just so you know you can ask any ?'s you'd like... i may not exactly have the answers you're looking for but i can inform you on as much as you want to know.. thanks again for being a really great guy to talk to... and for wearing the colors with pride :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Now now, I never said she was my 'new lust'... do I have an old one?
Nate jumped on me like if I had just taken the last cookie in the jar, I was (for once) asking a very PC question. I think his reaction sparked my interest, he is a man of delightful taste (hum)... :D:S:ph34r:

True, you never said she was your "new lust", and you DID ask a very PC question.

"the second one... you right or left?"

But this is the dropzone.com Bonfire! Nobody simply reads posts; we read between the lines! Here is a paraphrase of your PC question:

"Gee, Ms. Kenz, I would really like to be able to put a face to the wonderful cyber-person that I have come to know and admire:):):). Which one are you? Oh, and BTW, I'm thinking I would like to meet you at Bible Study class sometime!"

Here's the dz.com perv zone translation of the paraphrase:

Yeah, baby, that 2nd pic is the kind of action that I like!!!! Oh HELL yeah!!! Yeah, oh fuckin' YEAH, baby!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze tell me which one of those hot chicks is you!!!

You've gotta admit, readiing between the lines can be a lot more interesting than reading everything literally!:D:D:D

BTW, I LOVED that cookie jar analogy. It was dead on!!!:D:D:D

Walt

somehow i missed that thread entirely - just so you know you can ask any ?'s you'd like... i may not exactly have the answers you're looking for but i can inform you on as much as you want to know.. thanks again for being a really great guy to talk to... and for wearing the colors with pride :)

See what I mean, guys? She's really something.

edited to add:
I think it was a few years ago that I ran across a quote from a skydiver, maybe in Parachutist or Skydiving Magazine. Anyway, the guy was a jumper and someone asked him if women who skydive are "normal".

He was rightfully very proud of his response:
"No, they're a LOT better than that!!!

Amen to that!!!

Walt

I'll take your throwaways anytime

I had a friend like that once. Every girl I stopped dating he started dating. I asked him about it once and he said, "Hell, everytime you break it off with someone my girlfriends get better and better looking." :D

Sounds like your friend was a very smart guy!:D:D:D

Walt

Yeah, baby, that 2nd pic is the kind of action that I like!!!! Oh HELL yeah!!! Yeah, oh fuckin' YEAH, baby!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze let me...

have a Captain and Coke with ya? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Here's one of a couple of my cats... :)

Is that a cross between a penguin and a cat, or what?!!

Those are beautiful cats!

Walt

:D Thanks! Yeah, he has a very sharp black/white pattern... big ass cat too, the one outside looking in.

Here's another one, this is a cool shot, note the eyes match the grass yard behind... she's a sweetie...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Doesn't get any better than this, two nieces :)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

By the way, I was out in the yard one day a couple of years ago watching my three cats play and just happened to catch this guy way off in the distance in my backyard by the tree line. Pic's a little fuzzy since I had to zoom waaaay in.

Guess what it is?

Redd Foxx! :P :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was ... watching my three cats play

so was he :D:D still got all those cats ?

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.