j0nes

Mile high flatulence

but what's your STYLE mein schotz

Hey girly, it's spelled Schatz, first of all, and second of all, I don't know anyone who "partakes" of a fart, unless you mean inhaling it on purpose. Words that work in lieu of 'partake' are 'participate', 'fart', 'activate pressure release valve'... you get the picture.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I don't know anyone who "partakes" of a fart, unless you mean inhaling it on purpose.

the activity in question is mile high flatulation of which one may partake

Still sounds funny...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

If you fart in the plane it is annoying and if you fart in the air it is air pollution. :|

Its a game on the ride to alti at the DZ.
I once saw a friend order an EXTRA helping of refried beans just so he'd have more "game".

and yes. it was rancid.:|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I once saw a friend order an EXTRA helping of refried beans just so he'd have more "game".

I once saw a pilot make the whole load get out at 3k because someone farted. No refund on the jump. :D

you on Mullins plane? hes legendary for that! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

i think if you gotta fart then do it... no need to add pressure to skydiving... I fart all the time and get pissed cause they hardly ever reek.... on the other hand there are a few jumpers at my DZ who are infamous for putrid smelling gas.. I hate getting on the plane with these people after they eat.
I think if you fart you should just admit it... I hate it when nobody takes the blame.... We all have to suffer through it anyway.. it would be nice to know who to blame...
but in conclusion... farting on planes is one of the very few things i dont like about jumping out of planes. i guess i should try to get on more hot air ballon jumps or something...
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

people seem to make farting out to be this serious crime. i don't know about you guys, but when i have to fart, most of the time it's damn near impossible to hold it in. if i put 100% effort into trying to retain it and people still get mad... i just find that irritating.

it's a natural body function. some people can't help it. just laugh it off, open the door, whatever. farting is no big deal in my book

Holding it in is unhealthy, uncomfortable, and can result in a build-up of pressure that results in more than just a relieving expression of gas.

Moral of the story: Fart for your health!

Holding it in is unhealthy, uncomfortable, and can result in a build-up of pressure that results in more than just a relieving expression of gas.

Moral of the story: Fart for your health!

That's what my Oma used to tell me:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.