thesaint

Cross Keys

Had three great jumps at Cross Keys on Wednesday. Took about 2.5 hours to get there from where I live. The best jump of the day was a 14 way. We launched a six way and even though we did'nt manage to get it all built it was still way cool. I will be traveling to X-Keys on a regular basis.

"If a thousand people agree on a dumb ideal, it's STILL a dumb ideal."

Skully Bro #1 - POPS# 10440

Drop Mailin a PM, as she is hanging out there more.

I make it to Cross Keys in July every year.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

love X-Keys! There is nothing better than going jumping all day then going to the pool with friends to cool off. I also just started coming here and I have a feeling most my weekends will be spent in NJ. Lots of people to jump with and also learn from. Its like a freakin resort... wish the back of my car was a little roomier for those overnighters... anyone willing to share a tent with me or put me up for the night would be awesome! I will promise not to snore! I should really invest in camping gear out East!

"So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!" - Stewie from Family Guy

It was cool to jump with you and Sara. See you next wed.:)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I agree Nate - going on the big way was awesome! I can't believe they let us come along.

It was a little further for me (about 15 minutes - so 2 hours 45 minutes), but it was well worth the drive.

Everyone was very friendly! I will definitely be back. I'd like to try to figure out a way to make Wednesday my regular jumping day. If I didn't have to worry about getting my children off to school, it would be a piece of cake!

Where do we deposit the beer we owe?

It was very nice meeting everyone. Tami, Scotty, Kevin, Al (from the rental shop), Nicole (from manifest), etc. I wish I could remember all the names :S

I'm not sure who found my goggles on the plane - thanks for that. I'm also not sure who offered to let me borrow goggles when I discovered I'd lost mine - thanks - even though I didn't use them, I still owe you a beer ;) You'll have to tell me who you are so I can buy you one!

See you soon!
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

It was our pleasure to have you jump there. Look me up any time you can get down.

Steve

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

Sara...it was great to meet and jump with you :)Wish you could have stayed a bit longer :(
We did a 5-way Pink Mafia Jump later on and it would have been great to make it a 6-way PMS jump B|. If I dont see you on Saturday, get yourself back there for the Pink Mafia party I was telling you about. It will be great fun "it sucks I am gonna miss it" :(
<>
Tami

Thanks Tami!

I really wish we could have stayed longer too. I managed to get home 8 minutes before I had to be here to take my son to band camp! Nate was about 10 minutes late to work - not a big deal :)
We will definitely get back there soon!

When is the Pink Mafia Party? It's a bummer you'll miss it.

It was great to jump with such a fun group of people :)
Thanks again for making us feel welcome ~ Sarah
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...