j0nes

Goodbye

stick if you want, but if you leave you aren't missing much. :S:P

i fear you may be correct.

Damn dude you aren't gone yet?

Do you starve for attention that bad, you've got to post a poll on whether the others on this saite care if you leave or stay? That my little posting friend is sad. Go outside, breath some air.. do something other then sit here and hit refresh for hours on end to catch the next post that might be about you.

I've been around here in BF for awhile. Talkback was better. But, I've seen many come and go. You in my book came in like a troll and you're trying to leave like one. Enjoy your little self pity party. I'm afraid to burst your bubble. No one, and I mean no one here on this site gives a rats ass about you.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

stick if you want, but if you leave you aren't missing much. :S:P

i fear you may be correct.

Damn dude you aren't gone yet?

Do you starve for attention that bad, you've got to post a poll on whether the others on this saite care if you leave or stay? That my little posting friend is sad. Go outside, breath some air.. do something other then sit here and hit refresh for hours on end to catch the next post that might be about you.

I've been around here in BF for awhile. Talkback was better. But, I've seen many come and go. You in my book came in like a troll and you're trying to leave like one. Enjoy your little self pity party. I'm afraid to burst your bubble. No one, and I mean no one here on this site gives a rats ass about you.

Right on!

Chuck

Now come on "honey" let's give him/her another chance. Maybe they have seen the error of their way:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

hey slappie!

I could careless either way.

shouldn't it be: "I couldn't care less..."

just a side note :P

You're probably right, but I don't care enough about it to edit my post. After all they're not going to read it anyways. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I think you need to establish some criteria. Like whatever is ahead at 100 votes is the decision. And if it's a tie at that point, the next vote is the tie-breaker. Otherwise, this could go on forever and is just another thread to promote an endless cause. How about drawing the line somewhere?

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

freeasabird, has anyone ever told you that you and Orangejumper resemble each other?:S:ph34r:

Sorry for the diversion..as you were.:| Discuss.

OMG! that is SOOO true! I was just thinking the same thing when I saw his picture. In fact, it freaked me out that it wasn't Jason.

Carry on with the drama stuff. :P

I think you need to establish some criteria.

i've received some pm'sto that effect too. in fact, one helpful poster mentioned how I could get around the whole thing.

I'll check the poll tomorrow morning and whatever the result is, I'll stand by my original post in this thread.

freeasabird, has anyone ever told you that you and Orangejumper resemble each other?

Nope. Don't know who "Orangejumper" is.

Somehow we need orangejumper and you to post directly after each other and we can make a new poll as to who thinks you two look alike:D

in fact, one helpful poster mentioned how I could get around the whole thing.

FYI, the Mods can see IP addresses if and when you create a new profile. IP addresses can be banned also.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

FYI, the Mods can see IP addresses if and when you create a new profile. IP addresses can be banned also.

gonna make up something else to ban me for? oh wait, that was only one line. here is a third.

(background)
apparently, smartass one-line replies are a bannable offense and i violated this policy flagrantly in the women only forum SO BE CAREFUL.

edit to include background