cocheese

Your high school sweet heart: where is she/he now ?

I was the always-busy-with-sports-and-work-so-I-have-no-social-life-so-I-will-admire-from-afar type for the vast majority of high school. As for the girl I thought was the girl of my dreams? She's an engineering graduate student now. Still hot, still smart, but after I finally got a date with her, I realised we were better as friends than as a couple.
cavete terrae.

At work at the moment.

Around 0300 she will join me in our bed. For details, go here. To update, however, the alto sax' descendant is now in our closet as she toots it now and then. Oh, and forgive spelling errors, it was late when I posted that.

For those that don't want to read the like (or can't do the math), we celebrated our 37th anniversary the third of this month.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I haven't seen mine since 2000. I've heard that she married an emptomologist (sp?) you know, a professional bug scientist. She and he are both Mormons (which is why our relationship fell apart, really, since I'm not a Mormon), so I'm sure she has a good handful of kids by now. She always wanted 6 (atleast!!)

Anyways, I really don't care, since I've met a women that is so much more beautiful, intelligent and sexy and and and and and...well, you know...especially those of you who have met Morgan, yall know how lucky I am and how blind she must be.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Living on the same piece of property as his parents in the same town we graduated in (Thank the Lord I don't still live there). Not married and probably never will be.

His dad tracked me down a few months ago with a request to sing at his Grandma's funeral. We dated all through high school and they were like a second family. They wanted me to sing "Wind Beneath My Wings". As I was singing the last stanza "thank you, thank you, thank God for you" I stared at my husband sitting a few rows away and secretly sang every word to him!

Bad thing to do at a funeral I know!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I saw him in a store while visitting parents about 2-3 years ago. I ran up to him and gave him a hug and we chatted until I noticed a woman positively glaring at me. Turns out he had been married the night before and that was his new wife. They were on their way to honeymoon. :$ He even introduced me to her as his high school sweetheart. She wasn't impressed and very unfriendly. B| I was very happy for him though. He's balding and beer bellied now too which is very funny. :D

That bitch is crazy, I do everything in my power to never ever see her ever again. Also I'm looking into one of those flashing things from MIB to erase ever having dated her from my family's memory so they'll stop bringing her up. (edit: Having scrolled up and read the rest of the posts in this thread and noticed Aggiedave's post. My crazy bitch first gf was also Mormon, and well...being atheist I think we can all see how that might have cause problems. ((pps I had low self esteem in HS, it wasn't my fault)) )

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Mine went off to college and for some reason became a lesbian. :S We did become good friends afterwards and kept in touch infrequently to this day, but I have not seen her in person since my wedding day nearly 5 years ago. Not long ago she told me she and her SO girl had both been trying to get pregnant with sperm samples from a friend of theirs. :o :S

They're still trying, meanwhile I did it the old fashioned way and have a baby on the way... ;) but oh yeah, she's happy for me too.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I saw him in a store while visitting parents about 2-3 years ago. I ran up to him and gave him a hug and we chatted until I noticed a woman positively glaring at me. Turns out he had been married the night before and that was his new wife. They were on their way to honeymoon. :$ He even introduced me to her as his high school sweetheart. She wasn't impressed and very unfriendly. B| I was very happy for him though. He's balding and beer bellied now too which is very funny. :D

That must have been hysterical--what timing!!!:D:D:D

Walt