Who is j0nes?

Obviously j0nes is an experienced dz commer. The bonfire has been boring lately. No girls posting their boobies. No guys posting their peckers. Nobody hooking up here IRL except now-married peeps and Clay>>lwm.

Evidence:
1. He only posts from work so his home IP # doesn't get burned.
2. Is there a better way than to piss off the guys than to dis the beloved Skymama?
3. Is there a better way than to piss off the women then toss one liner slurs in WO? (Hell he even got them talking about putting a password on WO :D.)

I say that he's just trying to make the Bonfire less boring and doesn't have a girlfriend or wife that'll post their booty. QED

{ Females.Boobies.Show('please') }

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

How would I know? Funny you guys take it so serious :P

Then again, it's only the internet.

On that note... Have fun practicing your mad sleuthing skills.Girls like guys who have skills, you know like num chuk skills, dance skills,
computer hacking skills
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

no and they shouldn't :|;)

Unless of course she is a woman posting in the women's forum. Then it might be funny, albeit misguided. Then there is the avatar. A picture of women, isn't it? And the blatantly feminine language and feminine references. See the writing on the wall posts you guys.

I don't even care any more. It's like talking to one big GIANT brick wall. :|

Bored bored Mod? LOL, like you guys don't give us enough to do around here that we need to make-up an alter-ego. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I say that he's just trying to make the Bonfire less boring and doesn't have a girlfriend or wife that'll post their booty. QED

this is not a mathematical proof.

You really are SO smart, you know? The mind boggles...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

moderators: if this is innapropriate, please remove it. the whole affair appears childish to me.

Call me crazy :S:S but since a mod has contributed to the thread it's probably not currently in danger of being locked. :| :P

Similar threads have been locked and removed. The line may be a little muddy but the topic's been covered before. Allowing this thread to stay is probably misguided payback for his crossing the line with Skymama, but I personally feel its a personal attack and as such shouldn't be allowed. We can't expect him to follow the basic forum rules when exceptions are made simply because he's the target.

I believe it was Sangiro who said, "This is no damn democracy!" :|

And yet, Tigra's dulcet voice of reason has shamed me a little.

Makes me think some of us have fallen victim to a classic blunder. Not the land war in Asia one or the going up against a Sicilian when death is on the line one, but the one about arguing on the Internet....

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?