flyangel2

JFTC Calendars

COme see me at Chester - Skydive Carolina - this weekend for the CaSL meet

Or me for the CA peeps this weekend at the Perris SSL Meet. Got my shipment today! Impressive work, girls!

Ms January, you rock! :)
ltdiver

Look who's talkin' there, Ms. Calendar Opener September '05!! B|

My are selling like HOT CAKES (which, coincidentally, I'm also selling this weekend at Carolina Sky sports for a breakfast fund-raiser!) !!

The Carolina League raised about $500 this weekend in raffle tickets and calendar sales.

to all of those who donated their time, services, creativity - Kudos to you as well

That would include you;)

Thank you for your services and your donations.

Lori and Pam, I'm so glad to hear that people like the calendar.

Rosa, better get out to Perris and buy one of the calendars before the gals run out;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Rosa, better get out to Perris and buy one of the calendars before the gals run out;)

Mar, I've already paid for one of the calendars, but I didn't buy it from anyone in California. (I had decided to buy one from a friend on the opposite coast a while ago.) I'll get mine soon. :)

That's great. Thanks!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Miss October is my favorite person at WFFC.

There are two Miss Octobers;) So you have to be more specific, 05 or 06. Keep in mind I'm on 05:ph34r:

I'm sure you're talking 06, cause that Mary Farwell is hot in those pictures.

Ugh! Just ask anyone, I'm not sweet. I'm a bitch:ph34r:

BTW, if you look around the calendar some more, you'll find me in some different months with and without clothes;)

Ugh! Just ask anyone, I'm not sweet. I'm a bitch:ph34r:

BTW, if you look around the calendar some more, you'll find me in some different months with and without clothes;)

You can find the same thing in person if you just look around enough dropzones.

More efficient to buy the calendar, though.

No I'm not sweet, and if you tell anyone that, I'm going to kick your ass!

JP, are you saying that I get naked at DZs? :S

Well, we got proof that you got naked a Perris, at least once....

Behind closed doors. Oh, and a few times in the shower. Hey ya know what, I even get naked at WFFC to take a shower there;)

Well, we got proof that you got naked a Perris, at least once....

Behind closed doors. Oh, and a few times in the shower. Hey ya know what, I even get naked at WFFC to take a shower there;)

Well, better judgement than me. I spent a lot of time sweating out Finnish liquor in the sauna at Herc Boogie.

I have sweated with the best skydivers in the world.

;)

'course I sweat every time I see you, and it doesn't require hot rocks.

:P

No I'm not sweet, and if you tell anyone that, I'm going to kick your ass!

should i tell everyone what you did for me at the convention last year.........then they would all know you are sweet????
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Might be back for more to pass out as gifts or if my husband steals mine/drools on it.

Might? Oh save yourself some time and just get two while you are getting the one;)