LouDiamond

Do you need a good flux-ing?

Oooh!

[rummages around to find old Aeon Flux DVDs in preparation - specially the one where she jumps off a passenger plane...]
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

I must be showing my age, I thought more people would be familiar with this movie which incidentally started of as a animated show on Mtv back when they were in their infancy. I am wondering if this could be the new Matrix in terms of the action adn special effects. If it follows the animated series closely, the stunts and action will be noteworthy.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I must be showing my age, I thought more people would be familiar with this movie which incidentally started of as a animated show on Mtv back when they were in their infancy.

Oh I remember it. I just wish they had more closely matched the outfit in the animated show for Charlize. :D Of course..........I'm getting to be an old fuck myself. :S