cocheese

Are you the "Black Sheep" of your family

without a doubt!

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

I'm maybe the gray one ... I'm a little out there compared to my parents and brother, but not by all that much.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I really dont know. We all have our little things that makes us crazy. My cousins with there motorcross. My sister with her nasty medical rescue flight nurse stories. I'm just the only one who jumps on a regular basis.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I'm actually the 'favourite grandkid' out of... uh... a total of eight. I was out of favour for a short time after an arrest, but they got over it, since I learned from my mistake (145 in a 55mph zone, don't ask).

They don't dig the jumping, but c'est la vie.
cavete terrae.

I am, although my brother Mike should be. Mom kicked me out when I was almost 16.... Dad WHO is a skydiver himself, refuses to talk to me again until I give it up. Apperently he had only wanted me to make one jump. However I was the favorite grandchild out of 16 on one side and 4 on the other.

I dont really care if I am recieved well. I know who I am and what I want, and if my family cant accept that it is THEIR issue not mine. I have friends in my life that have been my family.

Blood is not always thicker then water.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

LMW,

I can understand. I came to find out that in more difficult times, my friends in the end were there to help me out more than my family. I really know that my close friends know me way better than my close family. Friends see me as I am and my parents see me intertwined with all kinds of preconceived ideas as who I am and how they think I should be.

All of you out there that have a good relationship with their next of kin: I envy you and I wish you the best. Unfortunately I can't taste that pleasure.

I can taste the pleasure of friends, the best friend in the world(my wife), a good drink, an other good drink, great people at dz.com and so much more!

Nice to meet you toot!

Yes, but it's more a joke with mom and i than anything serious. I've done some crazy stuff in my time on this planet but nothing bad enough that they've ever wanted to kick me out or disown me...

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Yes. Badly. I was even kicked out of my parent's house 2 weeks before high school graduation bcak in 89....

Yeah, but that's because you were 35 at teh time:)
89-you young punk

Aren't you the black sheep of your current family, punk?

Nice sig line, by the way. I can't remember if I was hung over when I said that, or still drunk. Those times tended to blur together there.... :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1