cocheese

bwahahahing after jumping

You're driving home from the dz, thinking about the great day you had and some cool happenings, then all of the sudden, out of nowhere, you just start laughing Bwahaha.
You know the laugh.
Don't you ?
We need a name or word for that. Any ideas ? How about Bwahahing ? or freecrackin ? Mad scientist laugh (MSL)
cut me off !

CHuckleheading?
"After glow of the AIRgasm"
FUn STun
THe "O" face:o-gasm
Bwah-HA sounds good
Bwah-hain (from Sam HAIn)
** I do that when I think of the folks at work and think of conversations like:did you watch the game"?
NO I was busy LIVEING MY life rather than watching someone else live theirs!:D Bwah-hain!

When I laugh for no particular reason, usually people call me mad or mental.
so those are my contributions

yes I have gone mental or mad driving from the dz too, sometimes days after

I usually get the feeling on the way to the DZ. Looking around me....on the road, at all these lemmings....LEMMINGS ALL OF
YOU ....BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

And when I leave, I play Eminems Obie Trice (2 trailer park girls go round the outside) for you non Eninem fans. It was the album that my bro and I listened to the day of my first jump. Play that song every time after jumpin now..... just because it makes me wired, as if I needed more.;)

Instead of editing above....

Have you ever been so hyped up on the way to the DZ that you want to roll down your window at a stop sign or in traffic and try to convince some unsuspecting person to come and jump outta a plane with you? *usually female and attractive*

Its like I am sometimes driven by an unforseen force to convince others that there is this "thing" out there...that will change their life forever. And they HAVE to try it. My brother did this to me.....and it worked. Now I am destined to pass on the disease as a right of passage.

Have you ever been so hyped up on the way to the DZ that you want to roll down your window at a stop sign or in traffic and try to convince some unsuspecting person to come and jump outta a plane with you? *usually female and attractive*

yes! only it's usually an attractive male i try to convince ;) ::scoffs:: pansies - they laugh and say no. i mean, come on! pretty girl askin you to jump out of a plane here!!! do i need a neon sign?

I am not afraid . . . I was born to do this
-Joan of Arc-
But what do I know, I'm only 19

pretty girl askin you to jump out of a plane here!!! do i need a neon sign?

they laugh and say no

Darwin award winners in the making...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

neon sign or no - shouldn't that be every guys dream? ... girl, plane, parachute ...?:P i mean, if i have to wip out the glow-y sign-ige, then i'm not so sure it's worth it:|

I am not afraid . . . I was born to do this
-Joan of Arc-
But what do I know, I'm only 19

My first pin was a 10 way round. All I could think of on my drive home was everybody smiling and flying into the circle. I was having an out of body experience, the best. The whole ride home I was laughing and smiling, till I got a flat tire. >:(

I smiled the whole time I changed that tire.